Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:29:35 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Auburn beats Bama. Shakes up BCS.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Auburn beats Bama. Shakes up BCS.  (Read 2209 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« on: November 30, 2013, 09:18:50 pm »

This was one of the most exciting games I've seen in a long time. Screw you Saban!

It seemed like the stars aligned for Auburn to win. So who's in the BCS title game now?  FSU v OU?
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 10:53:07 pm »

I think it would be a disgrace if OSU went undefeated for 2 years and didn't make it to the Title Game. Then again, I would also be shocked if Auburn didn't bump them out if they win the SEC Championship next week. I think the Buckeyes are screwed.

The case against OSU is their schedule, but look at FSU's schedule and tell me who the hell they beat. Next week against Duke might be their best of the season because I refuse to count Clemson as a world class team until they can stop shitting the bed in huge games.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 11:27:11 pm »

I think it would be a disgrace if OSU went undefeated for 2 years and didn't make it to the Title Game. Then again, I would also be shocked if Auburn didn't bump them out if they win the SEC Championship next week. I think the Buckeyes are screwed.

The case against OSU is their schedule, but look at FSU's schedule and tell me who the hell they beat. Next week against Duke might be their best of the season because I refuse to count Clemson as a world class team until they can stop shitting the bed in huge games.
If OSU beats michigan st next week, I would think they'd stay in the top two.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 11:58:00 pm »

It can go either way. Right now, we are just assuming we don't wake up tomorrow morning and OSU is #2 instead of #3. If they are 3, then they need Auburn to lose to Mizzou. Even if they are 2, if Auburn beats Mizzou, the voters may push them ahead. That would create a huge outrage, but they do love them some SEC teams.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 12:02:59 am »

^^^regardless what happens, Bama is out and that makes me happy.
Landshark
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 07:38:33 am »

If Auburn leapfrogs OSU but OSU goes unbeaten, then that's pure proof that the BCS is in bed with the SEC.  I'm glad they are going to a four team playoff next year.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:59:27 pm by Landshark » Logged
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 09:53:17 am »

If Michigan State beats OSU and South Carolina beats Auburn, Alabama are back in. Every year they seem to luck their way into the Title game due to unlikely losses by their opponents. This isn't over yet.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 10:06:03 am »

I hope Florida State plays Ohio State and beats them 50-0 as I'm not a Meyer fan. If I'm looking for the best game then I'm hoping Auburn vs FSU or even Alabama getting back in.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 03:11:20 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7wHcqHc9-g

Fan reactions

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 11:02:16 am »

It would make me very happy to see MSU beat Ohio State and for Auburn to beat Mizzou. I'd rather see anyone other than OSU or Bama in the championship.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray