Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:20:04 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Conference Championship Predictions - 2014
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: Conference Championship Predictions - 2014  (Read 14745 times)
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2014, 09:56:11 pm »

San Fran needs to find an NFL qb, not one that cant throw and needs to run a high school option offense. Owned. See ya in the dance Seahawks! Broncos by 3 td's....

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 09:57:52 pm by Denver_Bronco » Logged

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
el diablo
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2014, 09:58:41 pm »

Richard Sherman is The Man. Great play. Great post game interview.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2014, 09:59:29 pm »

I wonder if Richard Sherman can cover all 12 of Denvers receivers? Hahaha

Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Landshark
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2014, 10:00:42 pm »

San Fran needs to find an NFL qb, not one that cant throw and needs to run a high school option offense. Owned. See ya in the dance Seahawks! Broncos by 3 td's....

I'd watch that tone if I were you.  I can see Seattle shutting your boys down easily.  Let's see Peyton Manning try to throw on Richard Sherman
el diablo
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 10:04:13 pm »

Exactly. Seattle actually has a complete secondary. They don't have to rely on a strong pass rush.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2014, 10:04:30 pm »

If its nice weather...Denver wins. If its snow, rain, and wind Seattle wins. Just that simple.
el diablo
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2014, 10:05:54 pm »

If its nice weather...Denver wins. If its snow, rain, and wind Seattle wins. Just that simple.

Right....
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2014, 10:21:04 pm »

I'd watch that tone if I were you.  I can see Seattle shutting your boys down easily.  Let's see Peyton Manning try to throw on Richard Sherman
what is shutting Denver down exactly? Holding them to 30 points? And why would Peyton need to throw at Sherman when he has everyone else on the field to pick on? Obviously the MVP of the league (he of 55 td passes), has brains...

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2014, 10:22:08 pm »

Pretty sure Denver is going to beat Seattle.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2014, 10:33:12 pm »

I like Richard Sherman.  Nice job trolling Crabtree on national TV.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2014, 10:44:16 pm »

The BIG loser from today was the Cleveland Browns. Who now have to wait till Feb 3rd to interview Dan Quinn and Adam Gase
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2014, 10:47:34 pm »

Richard Sherman. All class. I don't give a rat's ass if Crabtree was trash talking him, you keep that crap on the field. I hope Manning drops 4 TD's on his ass alone.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2014, 10:50:35 pm »

The 2 big stories for the next 2 weeks will be Richard Sherman AND if Peyton wins does he retire.

Sherman will get a TON of press and be the media darling. But the Peyton story will get a lot of run as well. Especially since he has that big doctors appt after the season and if his neck isn't 100% he is risking serious injury and might walk away on top.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2014, 10:57:56 pm »

I can't see Manning quitting after this year if they win.  He needs to catch up to Brady in rings and Favre in stats.

If Manning can retire with the same-or-more rings as Brady and every record in the book, the Brady-Manning argument is over (as well as the idiotic Peyton-Eli argument) and Peyton will pretty much lock himself in as best ever.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2014, 11:01:47 pm »

I can't see Manning quitting after this year if they win.  He needs to catch up to Brady in rings and Favre in stats.

If Manning can retire with the same-or-more rings as Brady and every record in the book, the Brady-Manning argument is over (as well as the idiotic Peyton-Eli argument) and Peyton will pretty much lock himself in as best ever.

I don't think he will catch Brady in rings and he is chasing that.  According to Mort (who is BFF's with Archie and Olivia which is why every report he has on Peyton is 100% accurate) if that neck exam he has after the season says his neck isn't 100% he is hanging it up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray