Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 09:24:35 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Will Denver Bronco please pick up a white courtesy phone
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Will Denver Bronco please pick up a white courtesy phone  (Read 2991 times)
Landshark
« on: February 22, 2014, 06:08:25 pm »

San Fran needs to find an NFL qb, not one that cant throw and needs to run a high school option offense. Owned. See ya in the dance Seahawks! Broncos by 3 td's....

I'd watch that tone if I were you.  I can see Seattle shutting your boys down easily.  Let's see Peyton Manning try to throw on Richard Sherman

what is shutting Denver down exactly? Holding them to 30 points? And why would Peyton need to throw at Sherman when he has everyone else on the field to pick on? Obviously the MVP of the league (he of 55 td passes), has brains...

He has not posted in nearly a month.  Is he that butthurt??
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 06:20:58 pm by Landshark » Logged
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 06:18:09 pm »

The Bronco butthurt runs deep and wide across the Centennial State.  I'm enjoying it to no end, and my schadenfreud gland is still pulsating in rapture over 43-8. Evil
el diablo
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 06:31:25 pm »

Good thing the Centennial State passed a cure for butthurt.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 10:16:49 pm »

He has not posted in nearly a month.  Is he that butthurt??

All the TROLLS go into hiding in the offseason. You won't see him, EK, and a couple others till September. That's how they roll.  They can ONLY find time for this site when the Dolphins lose or their team wins. Otherwise they play the " i don't have time to be here everyday" card. Trolls be trolling.
Landshark
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 08:50:27 am »

All the TROLLS go into hiding in the offseason. You won't see him, EK, and a couple others till September. That's how they roll.  They can ONLY find time for this site when the Dolphins lose or their team wins. Otherwise they play the " i don't have time to be here everyday" card. Trolls be trolling.

New song lyrics sung to Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams"

A car is only useful when it's rolling
Trolls only talk smack when they're trolling
Trolls will always come and always go
When their teams get knocked out you will know
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 09:34:17 am »

Or... I just don't give a shit. At least for me, I have more important things to do than argue nonsense all day with people. I wonder if some of you guys have jobs or families with the amount of time you spend here.

Besides, there's not much more I can add to the laughing stock Miami has become with the release of the Wells report. I'm sure you're all looking forward to draft day, though, so you can trade up six spots and draft another can't miss DE who doesn't see the field. Perhaps you'll spend tons of money on another speedy receiver with poor hands. What a joke. -EK
Landshark
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 10:37:40 am »

Or... I just don't give a shit. At least for me, I have more important things to do than argue nonsense all day with people. I wonder if some of you guys have jobs or families with the amount of time you spend here.

Besides, there's not much more I can add to the laughing stock Miami has become with the release of the Wells report. I'm sure you're all looking forward to draft day, though, so you can trade up six spots and draft another can't miss DE who doesn't see the field. Perhaps you'll spend tons of money on another speedy receiver with poor hands. What a joke. -EK

Getting lonely on your troll planet?  Or are the Panthers boards too quiet for you?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:32:51 pm by Landshark » Logged
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 12:53:41 pm »

Yet when Miami loses their first game in September you will be here everyday and put up about 50 posts every day. So those "important things" you have to do go away when the Dolphins lose! lol lol. Amazing how that works!

EK-Troll is back! Who is gonna be your "favorite team" next year? Have you picked yet? ha ha ha
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 03:23:03 pm »

EK-Troll is back! Who is gonna be your "favorite team" next year? Have you picked yet? ha ha ha
Seahawks
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 04:59:13 pm »

In the month of December, you made 91 posts to a message board about a team that you "haven't been a fan of in decades."

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence that your queue of Other Important Things To Do seems to fill right up at precisely the moment that a steaming plate of crow is sitting for you on this forum.

Besides, there's not much more I can add to the laughing stock Miami has become with the release of the Wells report. I'm sure you're all looking forward to draft day, though, so you can trade up six spots and draft another can't miss DE who doesn't see the field. Perhaps you'll spend tons of money on another speedy receiver with poor hands. What a joke.
Ahem...

To clear up the "am I a Dolphin fan" point, I hate the Jets as a team, and have been a Fins fan for as long as I can remember watching football. I was born at Homestead, and they were my home team; always have been. I doubt every other person here can say that.
Go Seahawks!  Lifelong fan since Steve Largent, or something.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 05:07:23 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 07:36:32 pm »

Go Seahawks!  Lifelong fan since Steve Largent, or something.

EK has his new Seahawks jersey he ordered the day after the Super Bowl and has put his Cam jersey, his Tebow Jersey, and his Marino jersey in the closet now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray