Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:15:44 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  TDMMC Fantasy Games (Updated)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: TDMMC Fantasy Games (Updated)  (Read 4545 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 10:58:24 am »

Congrats to Sunstroke for eeking out a 1 game win in Eliminator with an especially strong 2nd half performance. 
davebgray, ajcaruso3 and MRKLEAN55 were all in a position to win, but shit the bed down the stretch.

Masterfins took the Gridiron Challenge prize in impressive fashion, with a total margin of victory of 91 points.  He finished in ESPN's 99.6 percentile.  Brian Fein and Mecadonzilla placed and showed.

Lastly, MikeO takes the Pigskin Pickem trophy with 128 points.  Mecadonzilla could've probably taken the title, but forgot to set his lineup on the final week.

Considering he had only 3 right the week before no way to say he would have probably won if he set his lineup. Weeks 1 and 2 I was absolutely horrible with those picks, from Week 3 on though I was on total fire and killed it every week.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 01:40:59 pm »

Congrats also to Dave Gray who went the longest without picking a loser in the Eliminator game.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray