Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 08, 2024, 12:39:10 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Bears locker room meltdown
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Bears locker room meltdown  (Read 9685 times)
JGreenMachine

What's the deal?

« on: October 20, 2014, 08:32:31 am »

Amid all the screaming and ranting in the Bears locker room after the Dolphins game, I read up on some ugly stuff in the Chicago Sun Times.  Apparently coach Marc Trestman is running a loose ship, too loose IMO, and the Bears 3-4 record so far is the result of this.  Do you think Tresman is on the verge of losing the locker room, and if so, do you think he survives his first season?

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/30532637-606/bears-snap-start-to-snipe-after-humbling-loss-to-dolphins.html

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 09:03:54 am »

that's the 2nd team now that's had drama after losing to the dolphins .. what are they expecting .. that the dolphins are a pushover easy win .. well welcome to reality chicago .. see oakland
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 09:07:48 am »

I love how last week, Marshall was ranting about how the Dolphins were "a quarterback away from having a team" when he played there.
JGreenMachine

What's the deal?

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 02:46:46 pm »

I love how last week, Marshall was ranting about how the Dolphins were "a quarterback away from having a team" when he played there.

He talked shit about the Dolphins all week.  And when the time came for him to put up or shut up, the Dolphins shut him down.  So much that he was throwing temper tantrums on the field at the end of the game.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 05:47:45 pm »

Brandon Marshall is a jerk who has never won anywhere.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 06:08:15 pm »

^^^ Not to make excuses for the guy, but he does have documented mental health issues that contribute to his outlandishness.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 08:21:57 am »

^^^ So he is a documented jerk?  Wink Many people have "disorders" and have found ways to live happy, healthy and seemingly normal lives. He's just a penis head and I say that as someone having followed him in college. He played both High School and college here.

The funniest thing to me is I thought Marshall played soft on Sunday. I most certainly thought he allowed us to stop him. If he had played physical it would have been a different game.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 02:51:46 pm »

^^^ Not to make excuses for the guy, but he does have documented mental health issues that contribute to his outlandishness.

Yeah I don't buy any of it. First thing he did when he was documented with his disorder was hire a film crew and tape his recovery so he could sell it as a movie to make a few extra bucks. Hardly a sign of someone who was suffering with mental illness.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 03:11:03 pm »

Yeah I don't buy any of it. First thing he did when he was documented with his disorder was hire a film crew and tape his recovery so he could sell it as a movie to make a few extra bucks. Hardly a sign of someone who was suffering with mental illness.

I can appreciate your opinion...sometimes, but a few thoughts on your post:

1) You "not buying" something doesn't mean it isn't true anyways.
2) Your assumption that Marshall documenting his recovery was solely for the purpose of "making a few bucks" is extremely presumptuous, given your complete lack of any inside knowledge of the situation.
3) Unless you have a degree in psychology, neurology or another medical field, or have spent a large amount of time studying mental illness, you probably don't know enough about the subject to make such bold claims about the behavioral patterns of the mentally ill.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 10:03:49 pm »

What is his disorder?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
JGreenMachine

What's the deal?

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 10:46:31 pm »

This proves that you don't know shit about mental illness

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 11:56:20 pm »

This proves that you don't know shit about mental illness

ha, ok Landshark. Whatever ya say
JGreenMachine

What's the deal?

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 08:03:50 am »

ha, ok Landshark. Whatever ya say

Who the fuck is Landshark?

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 08:15:09 am »

Is MikeO capable of having ANY discussion without starting shit with someone? I might be a troll, but damn his shit gets old.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 09:21:43 am »

Is MikeO capable of having ANY discussion without starting shit with someone? I might be a troll, but damn his shit gets old.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray