Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 06:40:18 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Super Bowl Blog
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Super Bowl Blog  (Read 14560 times)
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2015, 10:11:58 pm »

I'm not even upset the Pats won now.  They deserved to win after that horrible, horrible decision.  I'm still amazed at that horrendously stupid play call.

The Pats know they should have lost this one, but they got bailed out by utter stupidity.

As much as I hate them, the Pats were the better team on the day, Edelman should be MVP.

Seattle wouldn't have even had the chance to win without that fluke play between Wilson & Kearse, but I still can't believe the major brain fade at the end to just hand the Lombardi over.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2015, 10:12:43 pm »

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2015, 10:16:21 pm »

I was wondering why the Patriots weren't calling their timeouts, but the Seahawks decided to do something stupider

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2015, 10:17:05 pm »

Now we just have to see if Goodell personally kisses Kraft's ass when he hands the Lombardi Trophy over...

Brady may have soft balls, but I am betting Goodell doesn't have any
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2015, 10:17:18 pm »

Pete Carroll should be fired for being so stupid
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2015, 10:18:27 pm »

As much as I hate them, the Pats were the better team on the day, Edelman should be MVP.

Seattle wouldn't have even had the chance to win without that fluke play between Wilson & Kearse, but I still can't believe the major brain fade at the end to just hand the Lombardi over.

Not even true at all.  They would have had 2 timeouts and a lot of time left to move 30+ yards.  Not undoable in the slightest...especially after what they did to close out the first half.  The Seahawks were the better team today, and the OC caused this loss with that one play call.  That call was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen occur in 40 years of watching football.  
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2015, 10:19:23 pm »

I was wondering why the Patriots weren't calling their timeouts, but the Seahawks decided to do something stupider

+1 to you, sir.  You are 100% correct.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2015, 10:21:57 pm »

Offensive Coordinator position open in Seattle.

No way they can bring him back
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2015, 10:23:54 pm »

Not even true at all.  They would have had 2 timeouts and a lot of time left to move 30+ yards.  Not undoable in the slightest...especially after what they did to close out the first half.  The Seahawks were the better team today, and the OC caused this loss with that one play call.  That call was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen occur in 40 years of watching football.  

Have to agree to disagree. Seattle's defense was buckling due to injuries (especially after Avril went off with concussion) and the play calling on offense was terrible after they got that 10 point lead. How many times in the game did they go pass, run, pass, three and out? A few good drives yes, but the first quarter the offense was basically impotent too.

Patriots also could have scored in the first quarter too. Overall I thought they moved the ball much better on offense, and their defense was tough all game.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2015, 10:27:16 pm »

Offensive Coordinator position open in Seattle.

No way they can bring him back

Funny if it turned out to be an audible from Wilson. What would they do then? Wink
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2015, 10:31:37 pm »

Patriots also could have scored in the first quarter too. Overall I thought they moved the ball much better on offense, and their defense was tough all game.

'Tis true, but with all of that being said, the Seahawks win the game if they give it to Lynch.  It's really that simple.  Brady would not had have time to win the game with less than 30 seconds.  That one decision cost the team that should have won the victory.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2015, 10:32:12 pm »

Funny if it turned out to be an audible from Wilson. What would they do then? Wink

I wondered that as well
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2015, 10:35:57 pm »

it wasn't. They came out of the huddle in that formation
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2015, 10:41:34 pm »

'Tis true, but with all of that being said, the Seahawks win the game if they give it to Lynch.  It's really that simple.  Brady would not had have time to win the game with less than 30 seconds.  That one decision cost the team that should have won the victory.

No argument from me there, Seahawks should have won but completely blew it on that one play. Brady wouldn't have had time, hell they could have given Lynch a couple of attempts to score and run the clock down because they still had a time out.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2015, 10:45:01 pm »

it wasn't. They came out of the huddle in that formation

When they did, I was thinking they were going to do a draw to Lynch.  My mouth was open in amazement before Russell threw the ball.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray