Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 05:19:36 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  FREE AGENCY NEWS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: FREE AGENCY NEWS  (Read 17073 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 08:42:42 pm »

Rumors have been that Chip wants a different QB but does he think Bradford is the upgrade he needs?

They also swapped first round picks in that trade. If Chip is now siting at 10 he is working his way up to #2 to get Mariota!

That was an early rumor, but they didn't actually swap first round picks. The way the trade broke down was...

The Rams get: Nick Foles, plus Philly's 4th round pick this year and 2nd round pick next year.

The Eagles get: Sam Bradford, plus St. Louis' 5th round pick this year. Philly can also get a conditional pick next year, dependent on Bradford's playing time this year. If he plays more than 50% of their offensive snaps, Philly gets no compensation pick. If he plays less than 50%, Philly gets St. Louis' 2016 4th round pick. If he doesn't play at all, Philly gets St. Louis' 2016 3rd round pick.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2015, 02:52:58 pm »

The Saints trade Jimmy Graham away less than 10 weeks after they hired Jeff Ireland as part of their front office as a Scout and Special Adviser...hmmmmmm
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2015, 04:43:21 pm »

Not FA news, but the Giants gave Coach Tom Coughlin another year extension on his contract so he's not a lame duck.

The Bills let their TE (Chandler) go, so they must be close to signing Clay.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2015, 05:18:48 pm »

The Bills let their TE (Chandler) go, so they must be close to signing Clay.
They've also been courting Anthony Fasano.
The fact that Clay left Buffalo to go to Cleveland without a deal in place isn't a good sign for them.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2015, 05:49:40 pm »

Percy Harvin to the Bills

Reggie Bush visiting with the Pats
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2015, 08:56:08 pm »

Best thing of this offseason. The Jets entered as a team with a ton of cap space. They sign Revis, Cromartie, Gilchrist, and Skrine and the Jets gave a ton of money away and in one part of the team and they will be back in cap hell very soon
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 10:18:55 pm by MikeO » Logged
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2015, 03:36:36 pm »

Reggie Bush to SF

Greg Jennings CUT by Minny
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2015, 04:21:53 pm »

Does Jennings have anything left?  I wonder if he would fit Lazer's scheme.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2015, 07:35:41 pm »

Does Jennings have anything left?  I wonder if he would fit Lazer's scheme.

He is only 31 and he put up decent enough numbers two years in Minny with NO decent QB throwing him the ball really. He runs strong routes. I mean he isn't going to break the bank. So for what you have to pay he is probably worth kicking the tires on
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2015, 08:13:24 pm »

He is only 31 and he put up decent enough numbers two years in Minny with NO decent QB throwing him the ball really. He runs strong routes. I mean he isn't going to break the bank. So for what you have to pay he is probably worth kicking the tires on

I'd definitely consider him.  He's a number one receiver and if the Dolphins draft Parker or Cooper, he can serve as a mentor
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2015, 09:46:54 am »

If we're kicking tires on old receivers, Reggie Wayne would be higher on my list than Greg Jennings.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2015, 09:56:35 am »

If we're kicking tires on old receivers, Reggie Wayne would be higher on my list than Greg Jennings.

Jennings can still play. Wayne is shot.

I love Reggie, one of my favs. But he's done.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2015, 10:28:43 am »

If Wayne had anything left Indy wouldn't have let him go. Dude is finished
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2015, 11:25:14 am »

Hard to understand that Wayne is finished but Jennings has value...?  Jennings hasn't been a viable threat since he left Green Bay.  Maybe before.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2015, 11:37:15 am »

Hard to understand that Wayne is finished but Jennings has value...?  Jennings hasn't been a viable threat since he left Green Bay.  Maybe before.

Wayne had MAJOR knee surgery 2 years ago and wasn't the same player last year. No burst, no speed, no seperation

Jennings had garbage QB's in Minnesota which is the reason for his lack of stats
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray