Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:52:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Wallace to Vikings might happen tonight
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Wallace to Vikings might happen tonight  (Read 14297 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« on: March 13, 2015, 06:46:05 pm »

Per the Miami Herald the Fins and Vikings are working on a trade. Could go down tonight .

Armando is reporting Wallace has been on the phone with Vikings management for the last hour
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 06:57:10 pm »

"We will trade you this pen I just found under my desk for Mike Wallace".
"Sold".

Trade Winners = Miami
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 07:03:12 pm »

Names to watch in a trade are Cordaarelle Patterson or Charles Johnson and swap spots in Rd 1. Or maybe just a 3rd round pick to dump his salary.

Something along those lines.   Oh and if they trade Wallace then Clay is coming back bank on that
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 07:10:24 pm »

Although Wallace was frustrating as hell to watch, what with all the plays he took off and the sloppy running, he is still a very talented player. I'd hate if we let him go for peanuts.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 07:11:07 pm »

Trade is done per Adam Schefter. Miami traded Wallace and a 7th rounder for a 5th round pick

Fins clear up a lot of cap space. Clay expected to be re-signed now
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 07:12:56 pm by MikeO » Logged
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 07:15:11 pm »

I really hope Miami doesn't trade anything of value for Cordarelle Patterson. The next time Patterson runs a clean route will be the first time...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 07:16:11 pm »

I really hope Miami doesn't trade anything of value for Cordarelle Patterson. The next time Patterson runs a clean route will be the first time...

Trade is already done. Patterson wasn't involved. Fins just got a 5th round pick
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 07:18:18 pm »

Wallace + a 7th for a 5th? Don't like that one bit.

Yeah, I get he had a big contract that's good to get out of, but still... he's a better receiver than that. I would've expected a 3rd round pick for him.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 07:20:37 pm »

You can get value back in a trade or cap space, but rarely can you get both.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 07:21:15 pm »

Wallace + a 7th for a 5th? Don't like that one bit.

Yeah, I get he had a big contract that's good to get out of, but still... he's a better receiver than that. I would've expected a 3rd round pick for him.

Now they can re-sign Clay, and probably move up in Rd 1 to get one of those top 3 WR's....and have 2 great TE's, Landry, Stills and hopefully Parker/White/Cooper as the other WR. That is a good young offense that will be very very good!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 07:38:53 pm »

Nothing like pressing the "start all over from scratch" button on the Ryan Tannehill receiver chemistry jukebox.

Jeez this poor guy...

I liked Wallace/Hartline better than Stills/scrubtobenamedlater as the WR corps. I get salary dumping but I feel like the Dolphins got raked over the coals on this one.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 07:41:10 pm »

Nothing like pressing the "start all over from scratch" button on the Ryan Tannehill receiver chemistry jukebox.

Jeez this poor guy...

I liked Wallace/Hartline better than Stills/scrubtobenamedlater as the WR corps. I get salary dumping but I feel like the Dolphins got raked over the coals on this one.

Offseason is  not even 1 week old, give it time. They are now going to probably re-sign clay. They can move up in Rd 1 to get Cooper or Parker. There is still Crabtree and Bowe on the market. The Fins will keep adding to the WR corp. It's only March 13th
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 07:43:54 pm »

If we re-sign Clay, that means we have Stills/Landry/Clay/Cameron. Draft a WR in the 5th round, don't use any of the Top 2 picks. We still need two guards and linebackers and secondary help. The only WR guys we cut were terrible anyway, don't spend a high pick to replace them.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 07:45:05 pm »

If the Fins are in a spot to get a Cooper or Parker or not give up much to move up to get one....they are doing it! BANK ON THAT!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2015, 07:58:01 pm »

Just a fifth rounder?

This team is going down the drain really fast

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray