Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 10:33:08 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Are we doing fantasy football this year?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Are we doing fantasy football this year?  (Read 12959 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2015, 08:27:47 am »

Uh, about that.

I kinda forgot my password, so it's been impossible for me to update my roster and trying to reset my password with ESPN is a process in itself.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2015, 12:02:50 pm »

Uh, about that.

I kinda forgot my password, so it's been impossible for me to update my roster and trying to reset my password with ESPN is a process in itself.

A process? It's the same process with any login site where you forget your password. When you go to the login screen, there is a link that says "forgot your user name or password?" You click on that, input the email address you use for ESPN and, voilla! they send you a password reset link.

The maximum effective range of your excuse is a negative number, lifer...and certainly not adequate for tanking your squad for an entire season.

Now, before you take the 2 minutes necessary to respond to this post, drag your lazy butt to ESPN and get your password issues taken care of.

Do...It...Now...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2015, 06:02:38 pm »

I did and I am ready to go now.

You just rattled my cage and I am looking to run the table the rest of the season.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2015, 06:41:33 pm »

Glad I could be of assistance. Hopefully, your cage won't require any more rattling.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2015, 06:54:55 pm »

I cannot ignore the irony of the person who started at least the past two years of fantasy football discussion being the same one who stops managing his team before the season ends.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2015, 07:20:10 pm »

I cannot ignore the irony of the person who started at least the past two years of fantasy football discussion being the same one who stops managing his team before the season ends. really gets started.

I went ahead and did a wee edit there...but yeah, the irony wasn't lost on me either.   Wink

~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2015, 07:26:08 pm »

Well everybody handled the league differently those years then in previous years.

It used to be there would be lots of discussion in the fantasy football threads during the season.

The last few years there has been hardly any.

I was wondering if anybody really cared about the league.   

I'm ready to go this week, though, my roster is hardly anything to feel confident with, except for Gronkowski.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 10:14:24 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2015, 11:56:40 pm »

Look at this thread.

Nobody had posted in it in over a month until Stroke rattled my cage.

How am I supposed to think anybody is taking the league seriously?

Btw, excuse-making was never one of my strongest talents.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2015, 06:00:50 am »

Look at this thread.

Roll Eyes
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2015, 11:00:48 am »

Look at this thread.

You shouldn't use "how many posts in this thread" as a barometer of league activity. You can actually view the transaction log and see how active the rest of the league is, adjusting their rosters, making waiver/FA moves, etc...  TDMMC leagues have never really been huge on the in-season chatter.

~ Micah Leggat
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2015, 12:44:28 pm »

Roll Eyes

Possibly your best post of all time (and I am NOT being sarcastic)!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2015, 11:48:28 pm »

And I have my first victory of the season over Gym, Tannehill, and Landry  Grin

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2015, 11:50:35 pm »

Probably going to get my clock cleaned this week, though lol. 

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2015, 11:56:41 pm »

I have lost a record number of guys to season ending injuries...(including 3 out of my first 4 draft picks)

Jamel Charles
Jimmy Graham
Justin Forsett
Tony Romo

Throw in Freeman who is now injured and Bradford its a miracle I have the best record in this league but that may be coming to an end soon. Not enough quality bodies to finish out this year.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2015, 02:28:31 pm »

First round of the playoffs has a pair of tight battles going on. MikeO has a 10-point edge on me halfway through our match-up, while Naples Phinz and Team Seavy are in a "too close to call" battle.

If I lose this first rounder, I'll have no one to blame but myself for leaving so many points on my pine this week. Still can't believe that Amari Cooper gave me a goose egg yesterday, while one of my favorite non-49ers, Tyler Lockett, had his best game as a pro, with 104 yds and a pair of TDs on my bench.

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray