Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2024, 03:30:07 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  What a wild quarter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What a wild quarter  (Read 1842 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 14, 2015, 10:57:52 pm »

Between the 49ers and Vikings

Doubt any quarter will top that this football season.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 11:16:45 pm »

Those are the ugliest uniforms ever 49ers ..for shame .... and i've seen some way ugly soccer uniforms .. but these are horrid
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 09:47:27 am »

Not my favorite alternate uniform, but I've been hoping for a black version for a lonnnnnng time, so I'm not going to complain. Besides, they are undefeated in those black uniforms, so I say wear 'em every week!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 03:33:26 pm »

I didn't mind the uniforms themselves.....it is just that the helmet looked so out of place. The only gold I saw on the uniform was the Nike emblem on the shoulders so it really made the helmets clash. I think if they would have outlined the numbers in gold or just had more gold in the uniform somewhere it wouldn't have been so bad. Also the numbers were a little hard to read.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 05:19:27 pm »

I didn't mind the uniforms themselves.....it is just that the helmet looked so out of place. The only gold I saw on the uniform was the Nike emblem on the shoulders so it really made the helmets clash. I think if they would have outlined the numbers in gold or just had more gold in the uniform somewhere it wouldn't have been so bad. Also the numbers were a little hard to read.

Pretty much along the same lines as comments I made on the 49ers board today...the uniforms needed a little more gold.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 11:52:39 pm »

Well we have a candidate for the runner-up:

The fourth quarter of the TNF game between the Broncos and Chiefs.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray