Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2024, 12:48:41 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  some thing we can agree on
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: some thing we can agree on  (Read 1687 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: September 20, 2015, 07:31:15 pm »

Go Colts!

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 09:13:47 am »

Especially Andre Johnson. This is my first season playing weekly Fantasy Football and daddy wants some money, Andre. 
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 11:16:33 pm »

So much for that lol

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 08:18:31 am »

Thankfully he at least got a couple catches which took me from making $0 to $45.  But yeah, if he had make a few more catches, it would have been a little sweeter payday.  LOL
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 02:22:26 pm »

The Colts have a terrible roster, they are really bad. They have a great QB and Vontae Davis is amazing, but that's pretty much it. TY Hilton is good but not great. They are a 4 win roster with a 10 win QB. I don't know if they will get to 10 wins this season.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 03:19:10 pm »

The Colts have a terrible roster, they are really bad. They have a great QB and Vontae Davis is amazing, but that's pretty much it. TY Hilton is good but not great. They are a 4 win roster with a 10 win QB. I don't know if they will get to 10 wins this season.

Their division is so bad they will get to 10 wins without even trying.

Getting a first round bye and stuff like that, not happening
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 06:43:57 pm »

The Colts have a worse O-line than Miami, and it has been bad for years.  So when everyone on this site complains that Hickey didn't go out and get O-linemen, well maybe there weren't any to get.  (Don't bring up Mathis because he isn't exactly getting it done in Denver.)  Not to mention the Colts secondary is terrible, they have guys that should be on the practice squad starting.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 06:52:08 am »

The Colts have a worse O-line than Miami, and it has been bad for years.  So when everyone on this site complains that Hickey didn't go out and get O-linemen, well maybe there weren't any to get.  (Don't bring up Mathis because he isn't exactly getting it done in Denver.)  Not to mention the Colts secondary is terrible, they have guys that should be on the practice squad starting.

Because Indy's GM sucks too we shouldn't complain about Hickey?

Silly Logic
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray