Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2024, 12:40:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Worst team in the NFL
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Worst team in the NFL  (Read 1978 times)
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« on: October 15, 2015, 02:23:04 pm »

Who is the worst team in the NFL?

Its easy to look at the 6 remaining undefeated teams and have a discussion about which one is for real.  But this, to me, is more difficult. 

There are 9 teams with one win or less:
Miami
Baltimore
Tennessee
Houston
Jacksonville
Kansas City
Detroit
New Orleans
San Francisco

To me, several of these are surprise choices for the #1 pick.  There are a few perennial powerhouses in that list. 

Which teams do you think will turn it around and push for postseason, and which do you think will end up looking at #1 overall next April?
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 02:50:17 pm »

Push for playoff - MIA, BAL
Worst team - 49ers
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 03:02:03 pm »

Lions.  The 2008 Lions might not be able to open their case of Ripple this year.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 03:09:15 pm »

Who is the worst team in the NFL?

Its easy to look at the 6 remaining undefeated teams and have a discussion about which one is for real.  But this, to me, is more difficult. 

There are 9 teams with one win or less:
Miami
Baltimore
Tennessee
Houston
Jacksonville
Kansas City
Detroit
New Orleans
San Francisco

To me, several of these are surprise choices for the #1 pick.  There are a few perennial powerhouses in that list. 

Which teams do you think will turn it around and push for postseason, and which do you think will end up looking at #1 overall next April?

Tennessee doesn't belong on this list. They have lost their last 2 games by a total of 3 pts. They are competitive and not god awful. If Luck were to be OUT for a significant length of time the Titans could sneak up and win that division. Saints will win a few games with Brees. Lions I think will straighten things out and win a few. Ravens play tough and will win a few. Jacksonville and KC are feisty and play hard and fight they will win a couple.

SF and Miami have been god awful this year. SF showed some life last week but they still lost. To me it will be like 10 years ago all over again and they will be picking 1st and 2nd in the draft in some order.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 04:12:09 pm »

I'm not sure the list of candidates should only be teams with 0-1 wins so far this season. You could very well have a 2 win squad that fluked out and got one or two of those wins, and they may not sniff the buttcrack of another victory all season.

San Francisco isn't the worst team in the NFL right now. Bottom-5? A distinct possibility. I would definitely put at least Jacksonville and Detroit under us in the proverbial power rankings.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 04:25:15 pm »

The list is just teams with 1 win or less.  You could easily put Oakland as worst in the league, or Cleveland, or Tampa Bay.  All choices are valid.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 05:09:27 pm »

At this point, I gotta go with Miami.  Can't score, can't stop anyone from scoring.  Gutless coaching.  No passion.

That may change, but right now, we have one win against a bad Washington team that just changed QBs and got beat by other bad teams.

I drink your milkshake!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 06:28:12 pm »

The list is just teams with 1 win or less.  You could easily put Oakland as worst in the league, or Cleveland, or Tampa Bay.  All choices are valid.

Leave Cleveland out. Last 2 weeks the Browns have scored the most points and gained the most yards in the entire NFL. And they didn't play cupcakes, 2 road games vs SD and Baltimore. Browns aren't great....but they aren't garbage this year.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray