Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 02:49:27 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Who can stop the Panthers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Who can stop the Panthers  (Read 14776 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 13, 2015, 10:06:38 pm »

Hopefully nobody.

That would mean the Patriots wouldn't win the Super Bowl.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 10:12:18 pm »

Broncos have no real QB and now the Bengals are screwed because Dalton is done for the year. Then again, with their playoff track record, it probably wouldn't have mattered. So, the Pats have another bye into the Superbowl unless the Jets pull off an upset.

Seahawks are much better than their record, so the Panthers do have competition.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 10:21:34 pm »

How would the Panthers do against the Patriots?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 10:26:03 pm »

The Pats shouldn't even be 11-2 right now, so it's hard to say. The Panthers are a complete team on both sides of the ball and are the better team, but the Pats have beaten the better team before (through huge amounts of cheating) so who knows?
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 10:26:59 pm »

Do you mean the Patriots should be 13-0 or are you saying they should be worse then 11-2?

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 10:33:51 pm »

The Pats shouldn't even be 11-2 right now, so it's hard to say. The Panthers are a complete team on both sides of the ball and are the better team, but the Pats have beaten the better team before (through huge amounts of cheating) so who knows?

Can we please make it a rule on this site to stop talking about the Patriots cheating? 

When I say something over and over I get chastized for it.

But you guys do it a lot more than I do.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 11:10:13 pm »

Can we please make it a rule on this site to stop talking about the Patriots cheating? 

When I say something over and over I get chastized for it.

But you guys do it a lot more than I do.
*facepalm*
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 11:28:53 pm »

Back to the thread, assuming the Patriots are fully healthy and the Panthers are fully healthy, who do you think is better?

I think the Panthers are on paper, but you know that doesn't apply in the real world.

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 06:58:15 am »

Wait- I thought the Panthers were the worst undefeated team of all time? The only reason they're any good is their turnover ratio?

CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP!
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2015, 08:13:46 am »

Back to the thread, assuming the Patriots are fully healthy and the Panthers are fully healthy, who do you think is better?

I think the Panthers are on paper, but you know that doesn't apply in the real world.

If you have both teams completely healthy, I don't know how you can go against the Patriots. Heck, even a banged up Pats team I still would never bet against them.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 11:18:59 am »

Is there anyone who is worried about the Panthers going 19-0?  The question is serious, but the idea is laughable to me.

If they manage to get to 16-0, I'm certain they won't even get to 18-1; they'll lose before they get to the Super Bowl.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 11:35:28 am »

Wait- I thought the Panthers were the worst undefeated team of all time? The only reason they're any good is their turnover ratio?

CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP! CamVP!

I think that was only Spidey who made that ridiculous claim, and he probably only did it because his primary goal in life is to cultivate a prolonged argument with anyone...over anything.

*facepalm*

If you facepalm every time dolphins4life posts, you are going to leave a permanent palm imprint in your forehead. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 01:28:31 pm »

I think that was only Spidey who made that ridiculous claim, and he probably only did it because his primary goal in life is to cultivate a prolonged argument with anyone...over anything.

If you facepalm every time dolphins4life posts, you are going to leave a permanent palm imprint in your forehead. Wink

ya, it's already getting red
miamid45
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 06:55:09 pm »

Panthers get taken down next Sunday in New York.  The Giants are true Giant Killers!
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2015, 08:21:35 am »

^^ Anything's possible, but Cam has 13 TD passes in the last four weeks and the Giants D is near the bottom of the league in pass defense, so I don't see it happening this week.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray