Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 03:04:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Who can stop the Panthers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Who can stop the Panthers  (Read 14777 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2015, 09:29:49 am »

Arizona looks really tough...David Johnson is a straight up monster, and their passing attack is deep and scary. I still think that Carolina has the talent to beat any team in the league right now, but if they don't bring their best game against Arizona, the Cardinals will break out a whoopin' stick on them.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Run Ricky Run
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2015, 10:15:38 am »

If there is anybody who deserves a one and done it is cam newton.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2015, 11:00:06 am »

Arizona looks really tough...David Johnson is a straight up monster, and their passing attack is deep and scary. I still think that Carolina has the talent to beat any team in the league right now, but if they don't bring their best game against Arizona, the Cardinals will break out a whoopin' stick on them.

Is AZ is still a season ticket holder? If so it would help to take some of the sting out of our crappy soap opera.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2016, 02:15:05 pm »

Is AZ is still a season ticket holder? If so it would help to take some of the sting out of our crappy soap opera.

Yes I am and this marks year 17 my friend. I will be there tomorrow night for the game against the Packers. As much as I hate Seattle I kind of want them to beat Carolina so that the NFC Championship game would be at home for the Cardinals (barring they win of tomorrow of course). The 2009 NFC Championship game against the Eagles is still by far the best Cardinals game I have even been to and I want to have that feeling again this year. Also really want the Cards to make the SB because I am supposed to have a ticket to make up for last years blunder and it would be great to see the Redbirds at SB 50 and be there in person.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2016, 05:07:40 pm »

Yes I am and this marks year 17 my friend. I will be there tomorrow night for the game against the Packers. As much as I hate Seattle I kind of want them to beat Carolina so that the NFC Championship game would be at home for the Cardinals (barring they win of tomorrow of course). The 2009 NFC Championship game against the Eagles is still by far the best Cardinals game I have even been to and I want to have that feeling again this year. Also really want the Cards to make the SB because I am supposed to have a ticket to make up for last years blunder and it would be great to see the Redbirds at SB 50 and be there in person.

Very cool. Have fun and good luck!!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray