Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 06:18:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Super Bowl 50- EKnight vs Denver Bronco
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Super Bowl 50- EKnight vs Denver Bronco  (Read 13611 times)
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« on: January 25, 2016, 02:57:49 am »

One of these guys is gonna be as happy as a kid in a candy store.  The other will go home with a crying towel. 

Being a Bucs fan, my heart says Denver.  But my head says Carolina
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 07:49:49 am by BuccaneerBrad » Logged

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 07:14:21 pm »

Being a Bucs fan, my heart says Denver.  But my head says Carolina

If I was channeling my inner Stephen King, I'd say that your heart is sitting in a chair, while your head is just hunkering down. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 07:26:22 pm »

Definitely won't be crying over a loss. Carolina put together a fantastic season, and Cam is the league MVP. To have done as much as they have after losing KB in the preseason and Luke for a few games has just been unbelievable.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 08:54:36 pm »

I'm feeling SUPER!!!! Another game going in as the underdog. No loss here. Shattered dreams to Carolina if they gag this one away..

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 11:18:55 pm »

I'm with Denver Bronco on this one. Cant stand Cam. Go Peyton.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 05:34:53 pm »

I don't get the hate on Cam. Is it a jealously thing or a racial thing or what?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 06:35:49 pm »

I don't get the hate on Cam. Is it a jealously thing or a racial thing or what?

I don't hate Cam...I actually think he's one of the best young players in the game today. If I were to guess why others hate on him, the reasons might include one or more of the following:

1)  That humongous cheesy-ass plastic smile. It's annoying, and makes me wonder what he's hiding - or if one of his ancestors possibly had sex with a shark.
2)  Highlights of his time at the University of Florida included charges of burglary, obstruction and 3 separate cases of academic cheating.
3)  Highlights of his time at Auburn included a blatant "pay for play" situation, resulting in new roofs and all sorts of prosperity for his father's 5 formerly-struggling Pentecostal churches.
3a)  Sub-point to the point above: One of the churches his Bishop* father oversees is named "Holy Zion Holiness." If that brand doesn't aggravate the hell out of you, then I suggest translating it into whichever non-English language you're most comfortable with.
4) Every single Oikos yogurt commercial he's ever been in.

* At first, I thought the title of Bishop was self-applied, but then I saw him at a press conference and every move he made was in a diagonal direction. He really is a Bishop...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 08:21:05 pm »

Yup it's a racial thing.  I don't like Cam because he's black.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Out of Strokes list, it would be #1
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 08:58:08 pm »

I don't know too much about him but my hate for Cam started a while ago where he was just a hot headed fool that blamed everyone for problems on the football field.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 09:37:56 pm »

I hate him because of the crap he pulled at Florida and Auburn.  He might be a great player but he's not a good citizen

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 07:00:07 am »

Well, he was never accused of sexual assault. Of all the people on this board, I would think you'd be the least vocal.

Honestly, how many people do a ton of bone-headed dumb-ass stuff in college? You guys that ignore the tons of philanthropic work he does now and ignore the fact that he's matured and grown quite a bit in the decade since that stuff happened amaze me. He's never been associated with a drug issue, a domestic issue, a cheating scandal, and the guy who was pouting on the sidelines in seasons past has grown up to be a leader.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 08:22:48 am »

Well, he was never accused of sexual assault. Of all the people on this board, I would think you'd be the least vocal.

Honestly, how many people do a ton of bone-headed dumb-ass stuff in college? You guys that ignore the tons of philanthropic work he does now and ignore the fact that he's matured and grown quite a bit in the decade since that stuff happened amaze me. He's never been associated with a drug issue, a domestic issue, a cheating scandal, and the guy who was pouting on the sidelines in seasons past has grown up to be a leader.
"accused of sexual assault" is a crime now? I thought it was innocent until proven guilty?

Lol ... I agree with you about Newton. it does seem like he has cleaned up his act as well as Winston. All I can say is thank God I'm not judged everyday off my youth. If Cam newton continues to do what he is doing then like Brady, people will be forced to admit is regardless of what reason they use to dislike him.

I will say I hate that people use race to accuse that's why people dislike him. That way too convenient when there are so many white people that are disliked as well for no real reason. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 08:29:45 am »

I will say I hate that people use race to accuse that's why people dislike him.

Yep, need to add that to the list.

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2016, 10:24:29 am »

"accused of sexual assault" is a crime now? I thought it was innocent until proven guilty?

Well I'm gonna go out on a limb and say FSU didn't fork out $950,000 to the victim because Winston was innocent. He's about as innocent as Casey Anthony.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2016, 11:23:26 am »

I'm actually pretty ok with a pay-for-play scheme in college football .. i think every student should be taking money any way they can get it if they play on a team ..

go for it i say
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray