Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 04:42:31 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Super Bowl 50- EKnight vs Denver Bronco
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Super Bowl 50- EKnight vs Denver Bronco  (Read 13609 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2016, 12:38:33 am »

Nick Saban thought this guy was better than Drew Brees:

Run Ricky Run
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2016, 07:28:47 am »

Nick Saban thought this guy was better than Drew Brees:

No he didn't
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2016, 08:51:18 am »

^^^Ya, he says that conveniently now.  The guy is a known liar, so I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2016, 09:44:47 am »

The story has always been the same. The Dolphin doctors picked Culpepper over Brees.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2016, 11:28:29 am »

If you believe that, then you also believe that had Brees' and Culpepper's post-2005 career trajectory been swapped, Nick Saban would claim no credit, and would instead say, "It was actually the medical staff that made that choice, not me."

Sorry, Nick... not buying your weak excuse.  You personally passed on two Hall of Fame quarterbacks: one who was playing while you were coaching in college, and the other who you could have signed as a free agent (instead of giving up a draft pick in a trade).  That's on you.

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2016, 07:02:57 pm »

I'm probably in the minority, but I still think Culpepper could have done something if given more time to rehab.  (Or maybe it's just because I'm a fan of the movie It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World)
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2016, 07:25:32 pm »

The story has always been the same. The Dolphin doctors picked Culpepper over Brees.

If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you

I'm probably in the minority, but I still think Culpepper could have done something if given more time to rehab.  (Or maybe it's just because I'm a fan of the movie It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World)

Then explain why he has stints with the Raiders and the Lions and didn't do squat?  Culpepper was nothing without Randy Moss to throw to

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2016, 04:03:20 pm »

If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you

Then explain why he has stints with the Raiders and the Lions and didn't do squat?  Culpepper was nothing without Randy Moss to throw to

Um... maybe because it was the Raiders and the Lions.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2016, 04:29:32 pm »

Daunte Culpepper was incapable of reading defenses. He was a 1 read and run player. And once he could no longer run... he became a one read and take a sack or throw a pick player.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2016, 04:51:43 pm »

Daunte Culpepper was incapable of reading defenses. He was a 1 read and run player. And once he could no longer run... he became a one read and take a sack or throw a pick player.

Or one read, run it himself in the end zone and point to his knee...
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2016, 08:55:43 am »

hmmm 4 pages,and two members that their teams are in the Superbowl,and No Poop Blasphemy...I say Blasphemy. Cheesy

I'm more curious,I wish there were two polls,1. How many of us think this is Peyton's last game,2.) who everything thinks is going to win.

*1.) Rumors that the Rams are internally talking about trying to go after Peyton on twitter

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2016, 09:11:08 am »

hmmm 4 pages,and two members that their teams are in the Superbowl,and No Poop Blasphemy...I say Blasphemy. Cheesy

I'm more curious,I wish there were two polls,1. How many of us think this is Peyton's last game,2.) who everything thinks is going to win.

*1.) Rumors that the Rams are internally talking about trying to go after Peyton on twitter

I think if the Broncos win, Peyton pulls a John Elway and retires.  If they lose, then it's unpredictable.  One thing is for sure, he's teetering on china legs and gossamer wings, raging against the dying of the light.

AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2016, 11:24:32 am »

I would like to see Peyton win and retire on top. He is one of the best QB's in the history of the game and a class act to boot. With that being said I am not sure the Broncos have enough offense to keep up with the Juggernaut that is Carolina and Cam Newton. This is one of the few Superbowl where I don't have a real hate for either team so I am just hoping for a great game no matter who wins.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2016, 03:56:33 pm »

I gotta say after reading about how bad Joe Montana is physically in a recent interview,Just as a human being,I'm hoping Peyton hangs it up.I get Joe's got 20 years on Peyton,but Peyton's already had neck fusion once,and a few leg problems the past couple of years.I agree quite a bit with what Marino said on the Dan Patrick show about Peyton Manning,Win or lose,he's still going to be one of the best Qb's to play the game.

The Montana interview I'm referring too

This changed my view greatly....

I am rooting for the Broncos and Peyton.

fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2016, 06:00:24 pm »

I think this'll be Peyton's last game regardless of outcome.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray