Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 06:21:55 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Those Mighty-Mighty 49ers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Those Mighty-Mighty 49ers  (Read 7781 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2019, 09:26:12 am »

If the Patriots go to the Superbowl, the greatest QB of all time Brees will beat him .

I loves me some Drew Brees, but he isn't making it to the Super Bowl this year... Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2019, 01:03:57 pm »

I'll be watching the game for sure tonight

GO SEAHAWKS
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 01:11:44 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2019, 02:52:56 pm »

the greatest QB of all time Brees.
Nope

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2019, 09:41:35 pm »

49ers 30 minutes away from the top seed.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2019, 11:33:35 pm »

Wow

The Seahawks come up short at the goal line once again.  That delay penalty really hurt.  Also, the refs definitely missed a penalty on the 49ers the play before.

However, it wouldn't have come down to that without that absurd personal foul on the 49ers last drive.  I call those kinds of penalties "EI" calls (Excitement infusers).  Refs make them in order to set up exciting finishes.

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2019, 10:49:08 am »

Congratulations Stroke.  See below.

Keep in mind you wind up the season in Seattle who beat you at home and is only a game behind you.   They keep pace and that game will be for all the marbles.  Hell, if I was the NFL, I'd flex that game to Sunday night.

They beat us with roughly 1/3 of our roster on the injured list. I'm looking forward to the payback. :-)

Bow down to the great SunStrokeDamus
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 02:02:33 pm by BuccaneerBrad » Logged

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2020, 08:54:11 am »

Totally stoked that my 49ers locked down that #1 seed. What an insane finish that was!

We may very well end up playing Seattle in back to back games, if New Orleans beats Minnesota (probable) and Seattle beats Philly (possible).

The good news...we get our second best pass rusger (Dee Ford) back in time for our first playoff game, as well as our starting LG, Mike Person.

LET'S GO NINERS!!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2020, 09:01:15 am »

That was an insane game, came down to the one inch line.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2020, 08:57:16 am »

49ers are set to get LB Kwon Alexander, DE Dee Ford and OG Mike Person back in time for this weekend's game, and that is absolutely huge. I was lighting candles in the hopes that we could go into the playoffs with a healthy roster, and those candles are starting to smell pretty sweet.

~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2020, 02:12:29 pm »

I watched Kwon a lot when he played for Tampa, he's a beast.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2020, 02:15:32 pm »

I watched Kwon a lot when he played for Tampa, he's a beast.

When Kwon and Dee Ford were healthy at the beginning of the season, the 49ers defense was insane...on an almost historic level. Then they both got hurt, and the defense mellowed a little bit. To get both back just in time for a playoff run puts a big ol' smile on my face.

~ Micah Leggat
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2020, 02:34:39 pm »

Given the teams that are still in the playoffs, I suppose I would be good with your 49ers winning it all.   
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2020, 03:07:41 pm »

Given the teams that are still in the playoffs, I suppose I would be good with your 49ers winning it all.   
I know it won't happen, but I'd kind of like to see Tannehill win it all. After what he went through here with Gase's bullshit. Makes me wonder what Flores could have done with him.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2020, 08:56:44 am »

HOW ABOUT THOSE 49ers!!

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray