Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 05:33:35 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Liz Cheney for Prez 2024?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Liz Cheney for Prez 2024?  (Read 2277 times)
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2022, 01:57:55 pm »

Just right now as I was picking up lunch, I saw a big truck with a huge flag on the back that said "Dump Joe and the Ho" and "the Election was Rigged".

We're just in different times.  

As a progressive, I think I would rather face Trump again, just so he could get beaten again.  But I have to be careful that he doesn't win, as it would be the worst of all worlds.

Joe and the Ho.... there's your hate for Harris.   It's not that she's black or that she's a woman.  It's that it is publicly known that she slept her way to the top.   I cannot and will not respect anyone who does that
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2022, 02:02:44 pm »

"We don't hate her because she's a woman, we hate her because it is publicly known that she is a whore."

This is cut of the same cloth as "We don't hate Obama because he's black, we hate him because he's not a real American and is a secret Muslim."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 02:05:45 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2022, 02:57:48 pm »

"We don't hate her because she's a woman, we hate her because it is publicly known that she is a whore."

This is cut of the same cloth as "We don't hate Obama because he's black, we hate him because he's not a real American and is a secret Muslim."

The difference is, it's not publicly known that he ever had ties to Muslims.   That rumor was spewed out from the extreme rightists who hated him.   Obama actually did the best he could with the economy that Bush wrecked.   The problem is, fixing that economy was like trying to repair a problem with an airplane engine while the flight is in midair.

Now if it was revealed that he had ties to extreme Muslim groups and was doing things while in office to make this country vulnerable to Muslim terrorists, then I would definitely hate him.  Matter of fact, I'd be calling for him to be executed for treason.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 03:02:03 pm by ArtieChokePhin » Logged
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2022, 03:57:53 pm »

And was it publicly known that Barack Obama is not legally an American citizen, and therefore ineligible to hold the office of President?

edit: I don't know why I even gave you the benefit of the doubt:

The difference is, it's not publicly known that he ever had ties to Muslims.

Interesting read that is sure to be blown off by supporters. [...]

This filing comes less than two weeks after an AP photo was revealed of the school register of a child then known as Barry Soetoro, now known as Barack Hussein Obama, whose citizenship was listed as "Indonesian" and whose religion was listed as "Islam." the photo strongly contradicts the Obama camp's claim that he was not a Muslim, and is said to confirm he is a national of at least one other country. The AP has confirmed the authenticity of the photograph.

Now you want to try to act like y'all never insisted Obama is a Muslim, when the entire right wing was obsessed with it for eight years.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 04:09:23 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray