Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 07:52:56 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Sunday slate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Sunday slate  (Read 5053 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2022, 07:19:24 pm »

Raiders tie it.  Now can the Patriots answer?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2022, 07:20:16 pm »

Tannehill also leads a tying touchdown drive for the Titans

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2022, 07:22:10 pm »

Bengals have scored 34 unanswered points against the Buccaneers

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2022, 07:29:26 pm »

This has been Miami's day.  The Jets and Patriots both lost in improbable fashion

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2022, 07:42:30 pm »

Chargers win, Bengals win.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2022, 07:42:53 pm »

Miami's chances got better

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2022, 10:26:19 pm »

The Chargers win was pretty much the only thing that didn’t go our way I’d say.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 11:01:13 pm by Dave Gray » Logged

I drink your milkshake!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2022, 10:27:40 pm »

The Chargers win was pretty much the o Ku thing that didn’t go out way I’d say.

They aren't really that important to us.  Their schedule is a joke the rest of the way.   

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2022, 10:58:49 pm »

They aren't really that important to us.  Their schedule is a joke the rest of the way.
You have it exactly backwards: a loss by LAC today would have moved MIA into the 5 seed, which is probably the third-most desirable seed in the AFC right now.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2022, 11:04:06 pm »

You keep saying that about other teams, while ignoring our own schedule.

I know you seem to think the Dolphins are trash, but they'll likely be favored in their final 3 games.  Winning out is very doable and a Chargers loss today would've kept our seeding over them.  It was a big game.  ...same with the Ravens loss that you seemed to discount.

I drink your milkshake!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2022, 11:22:05 pm »

You keep saying that about other teams, while ignoring our own schedule.

I know you seem to think the Dolphins are trash, but they'll likely be favored in their final 3 games.  Winning out is very doable and a Chargers loss today would've kept our seeding over them.  It was a big game.  ...same with the Ravens loss that you seemed to discount.

They are.

They have no defense.

They'll be lucky to win one game the rest of the season. 

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2022, 11:36:14 pm »

You have it exactly backwards: a loss by LAC today would have moved MIA into the 5 seed, which is probably the third-most desirable seed in the AFC right now.

I am rooting for what gives Miami the best chance to make it at 9-8.

The Chargers don't realistically factor into that.  Even if they lost today, they'd be 7-7 with a joke schedule.  They'd have to lose 2 out of 3 for Miami to finish ahead of them

The Ravens don't realistically factor into that either.

The Bengals didn't factor into that AT ALL

The Jets and Patriots do factor into that

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2022, 11:39:44 pm »

The Chargers don't realistically factor into that.  Even if they lost today, they'd be 7-7 with a joke schedule.  They'd have to lose 2 out of 3 for Miami to finish ahead of them
If LAC had lost today, they would have to lose the same number of games as the Dolphins in the next three weeks for MIA to finish ahead of them.

The fact that you consider the Dolphins underdogs to two teams with worse records that just lost to the Lions and Raiders says more about you than it does the Dolphins.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2022, 11:40:34 pm »

If LAC had lost today, they would have to lose the same number of games as the Dolphins in the next three weeks for MIA to finish ahead of them.

The fact that you consider the Dolphins underdogs to two teams with worse records that just lost to the Lions and Raiders says more about you than it does the Dolphins.

That I can watch games, make observations, and draw conclusions?

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2022, 11:42:05 pm »

The Patriots lost to the Raiders by the skin of their teeth.  They are more talented than Miami.

Ditto the Packers.  Miami could very easily be 5-9 or 4-10

I consider them underdogs in ALL THREE GAMES.  Remember, this is a team that needed the refs help to beat the pathetic Chicago Bears.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 11:47:06 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray