Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 07:56:18 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2023 Divisional Round
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: 2023 Divisional Round  (Read 2269 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: January 17, 2023, 09:19:00 am »

Chiefs:
The Jags win against Chargers was cute, but that's enough.  I predict a drubbing.

Eagles:
The Eagles have already beaten the Giants twice and one of them was an absolutely embarrassing beat-down.  I think the Eagles roll.

Bengals:
I sense an upset here.  I question how good the Bills are.  They were losing to the Bengals before.  The Bills haven't looked great for a bit.  I think this is just a matter of which team is peaking and right now it seems to by Cincy.

Cowboys:
I have another upset here as well.  Purdy has played well thus far, but that stage is getting bigger and bigger for a rookie QB with little experience.  I've also never seen him have to face a ton of adversity.

I drink your milkshake!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 09:24:32 am »

I see zero upsets at all this round...

Chiefs over the Jags

Eagles over the Giants...but it will be closer than expected

Bills over Bengals

49ers over Dallas

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 09:45:21 am »

I would've said the same about the Bengals, but they needed a minor miracle to beat the Ravens without Lamar Jackson. They can win, but it's more likely that Buffalo does.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 01:05:45 pm »

^^^ I agree completely. IMO this game is a pickem as I think it could go either way.

Chiefs over the Jags

Giants over Eagles because I don't think Philly is a good as advertised.

Bills over Bengals just because we play them so well.

49ers over Dallas because which Dallas team will show up this week?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 01:08:26 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 01:33:47 pm »

As long as the Bills lose somewhere along the way I don't really care about the rest of the games. The Bills fan base has transformed into the douchebag Patriots fan base of the past 10-15 years. Fuck the Bills....

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2023, 02:00:15 pm »

As long as the Bills lose somewhere along the way I don't really care about the rest of the games. The Bills fan base has transformed into the douchebag Patriots fan base of the past 10-15 years. Fuck the Bills....

Exactly. I hate the Eagles too but anyone but the Bills.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 02:33:25 pm »

Championship week will be:
Chiefs vs Bengals
Eagles vs Cowboys

Chiefs vs Cowboys in the superbowl

Chiefs because they're good, Cowboys because they're less bad than everyone else in the NFC
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 08:01:24 pm »

Chiefs because they're good, Cowboys because they're less bad than everyone else in the NFC

Sure would love to hear your justification regarding how "more bad" the 49ers were...just because that statement smells a little like it came out of the southbound end of a northbound mule...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2023, 09:46:32 pm »

Jaguars over Chiefs
Cowboys over 49ers
Bengals over Bills
Giants over Eagles

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2023, 10:00:35 pm »

I really don’t have any favorites for the post season. I just want a well played super bowl and the Bills to not be in it.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2023, 11:40:30 pm »

Jaguars over Chiefs
Cowboys over 49ers
Bengals over Bills
Giants over Eagles 

You went 1-5 last round...going for 0-4 this time, eh?  Roll Eyes

~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2023, 11:42:34 pm »

You went 1-5 last round...going for 0-4 this time, eh?  Roll Eyes

Bucs
Bills
Seahawks
Vikings
Chargers
Bengals

I REALLY hate Mark Ingram

I was 2-4

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2023, 04:27:22 am »

I see zero upsets at all this round...

Chiefs over the Jags

Eagles over the Giants...but it will be closer than expected

Bills over Bengals

49ers over Dallas

Pretty much in agreement, although I think the Giants maybe a sneaky chance against the Eagles.

They rested all their starters against them last time, and looked really good against the Vikings - a lot will depend on just how much Jalen Hurts has recovered from that injury, and he looked to still have an awful lot of rust against the Giants backups. The Eagles are hoping the bye week off will make a massive difference.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2023, 08:49:06 am »

I really don’t have any favorites for the post season. I just want a well played super bowl and the Bills to not be in it.
LOL ... If you hate them taht much it might be better if they make the Super Bowl. If the Bills make it and then lose once again it would absolutely kill them and their fans.  

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2023, 09:06:42 am »

I am actually rooting for the Bills. The only time I have rooted for the Yankees was the 2001 post season.  In 2005 I was a Saints fan.  This post season I am a Bills fan.  Call me sappy but there are worst ways to choose sides.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray