Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 07:45:36 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2023 Divisional Round
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 2023 Divisional Round  (Read 2268 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2023, 12:35:23 pm »

I am actually rooting for the Bills. The only time I have rooted for the Yankees was the 2001 post season.  In 2005 I was a Saints fan.  This post season I am a Bills fan.  Call me sappy but there are worst ways to choose sides.

That makes one of us.

I drink your milkshake!
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2023, 06:09:56 pm »

As long as the Bills lose somewhere along the way I don't really care about the rest of the games. The Bills fan base has transformed into the douchebag Patriots fan base of the past 10-15 years. Fuck the Bills....
BLUFFalo got blown out. Now we won't have to hear about that silly "Mafia" nonsense anymore this year. Right now the "Mafia" is roping themselves, setting themselves on fire in disgust, drunkenly diving head first into concrete, or beating their spouses. Fuck the Bills......

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2023, 06:12:36 pm »

Buffalo sucks. We are better than them. The division is ours next year.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2023, 01:49:09 am »

I am actually rooting for the Bills. The only time I have rooted for the Yankees was the 2001 post season.  In 2005 I was a Saints fan.  This post season I am a Bills fan.  Call me sappy but there are worst ways to choose sides.

Lol of course you are.

Makes the bills loss just a little more sweeter tonight.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2023, 01:49:58 am »

BLUFFalo got blown out. Now we won't have to hear about that silly "Mafia" nonsense anymore this year. Right now the "Mafia" is roping themselves, setting themselves on fire in disgust, drunkenly diving head first into concrete, or beating their spouses. Fuck the Bills......

Lol
DenverFinFan
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2023, 01:50:58 am »

Damn right it is.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2023, 03:21:03 am »

Um, no.

We don't know about Tua.

The Patriots are going to be better next year, and in my opinion they were better than Miami this year (please don't get into me with this, I'm not in the mood.  I've shown you the videos.  This is my opinion, and I'm entitled to it)

Miami has gaping defensive holes and given how much of the cap is locked up in our offense, it's going to be hard to fill them.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2023, 09:03:36 am »

Buffalo is the only team in our division without a Super Bowl trophy. Until they get one they are the "Cubs" of football IMO. hahaha

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2023, 02:09:18 pm »

I went 3-1.

I missed on the Cowboys, but I feel ok with my thought process.  The Niners weren't able to produce offensively, which was the heart of my prediction.  Unfortunately, Dak proved to be painfully average.

The Jags game wasn't close.  They covered, but it was kinda backdoor garbage.  They were never in a position to win the game.

Both Giants and Bills got exposed.

I drink your milkshake!
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2023, 04:39:55 pm »

same here
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2023, 07:16:05 pm »

I went 3-1.

I missed on the Cowboys, but I feel ok with my thought process.  The Niners weren't able to produce offensively, which was the heart of my prediction.  Unfortunately, Dak proved to be painfully average.

The Jags game wasn't close.  They covered, but it was kinda backdoor garbage.  They were never in a position to win the game.

Both Giants and Bills got exposed.

When in doubt, never bet on Dak unless the opposing QB is also a postseason disaster like Kirk Cousins.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray