Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 04:32:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  AFC East
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: AFC East  (Read 2082 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 13, 2023, 01:16:05 pm »

Patriots fans:  I have to respect them.  I don't know how they put up with all this crap.  Last year and now right away this year.  Those refs were clearly out to get them against PHI.  They were driving for a winning score when they called an absurd holding penalty.  Is it because they've won 6 Super Bowls?  I'd be livid if this was happening to my team.

Bills fans: Ragging on Josh Allen.  WTF is up with that?  He's taken them to the playoffs the last several years and enjoyed great success.  I'd be thrilled to enjoy that success. 

The Mainstream Media's reaction to Rodger's injury:  Talk about overreaction.  The guy is almost 40.  I mean, he wasn't great with Green Bay last year.  I think they can be successful with another quarterback.   

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 04:00:06 pm »

Meanwhile on ESPN:

"CAN THE JETS WIN THE SUPER BOWL WITHOUT AARON RODGERS?"

Bitch, please, who said they could win the super bowl WITH Aaron Rodgers?
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 04:03:38 pm »

You have something wrong with your view of the Patriots.  It's probably because you live there and people get in your head in regards to referees.  Pats are a middle of the road team.

Bills fans are realizing that Josh Allen isn't very clutch.  (They already know it.)   He's never won an overtime game, he doesn't rally well.  He plays great when you're winning big, but he doesn't handle pressure well.  He's also the kind of player that makes a lot of mistakes.  He's very good and he's a big body, but his game has holes.  Plus all teams overreact with every win and loss.  But Allen did play terribly.

I don't think the Jets were going to be great with Rodgers so I certainly don't think they're going to be great without him.

I drink your milkshake!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2023, 04:31:45 pm »

Josh Allen is Cam Newton.

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 05:15:19 pm »

Josh Allen is Cam Newton.

Shocked Evil
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 10:48:52 am »

Patriots fans

Are the absolute worst. 

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Denver2

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 11:18:13 am »

Are the absolute worst. 

The worst fans in all sports. All of their sporting teams have a terrible fan base because it’s the worst city in the US
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2023, 12:14:16 pm »

Are the absolute worst. 

Welcome back Maine!

AQNOR

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2023, 07:19:22 am »

Are the absolute worst. 

Kudos for the Billy Madison reference
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2023, 12:28:37 pm »

Welcome back Maine!

I lurk.
 Smiley

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2023, 07:06:02 pm »

It's nice to see the patriots get back to back beatdowns first 31-3 and now 34-0.

Can anyone see Belichick surviving until the end of the season if the season continues going this way for the patriots.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2023, 07:19:58 pm »

It's nice to see the patriots get back to back beatdowns first 31-3 and now 34-0.

Can anyone see Belichick surviving until the end of the season if the season continues going this way for the patriots.

I would be seriously pissed if he got fired even if they lost every remaining game 65-0.  Greatest coach of all time gets to retire.   Kraft can tell him privately at the end of the season either retire or you will be fired.  But the official message must be it was BB’s decision.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2023, 09:10:59 am »

I don't follow BB all that closely, but when Shula was finally forced out, he was old and the game had started to pass him by for many years.

Bill's team is bad right now and he probably shouldn't be GM, but are we really thinking that he's out there losing because he's out of touch and getting outcoached?  The dude had a dynasty and every advantage by having a great QB on a great contract and every free agent wanting to come there.

It seems like he should have a little bit of room to reset.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2023, 11:37:48 am »

I would be seriously pissed if he got fired even if they lost every remaining game 65-0.  Greatest coach of all time gets to retire.   Kraft can tell him privately at the end of the season either retire or you will be fired.  But the official message must be it was BB’s decision.

I think a 4-13 season would make Kraft ask Belichick to step down behind the scenes. No way a midseason firing happens, it's pointless. Mac Jones is a disaster, no one can come in and make things better.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2023, 09:07:30 am »

I don't follow BB all that closely, but when Shula was finally forced out, he was old and the game had started to pass him by for many years.

Bill's team is bad right now and he probably shouldn't be GM, but are we really thinking that he's out there losing because he's out of touch and getting outcoached?  The dude had a dynasty and every advantage by having a great QB on a great contract and every free agent wanting to come there.

It seems like he should have a little bit of room to reset.
Omar Kelly said a while ago that BB the GM would end up getting BB the coach fired. It certainly looks that way now. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray