Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 05:34:46 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Chris Cuomo staggering U-turn confessing he now takes 'regular dose' of Ivermect
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Chris Cuomo staggering U-turn confessing he now takes 'regular dose' of Ivermect  (Read 906 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: May 10, 2024, 08:52:56 am »

I'm guessing you guys don' see these these things but there have been so many things kind of proving that the non vaccine "scientists" weren't crazy at all. Dr Drew is continually pointing out the hypocrisy and lies that were spewed in order to force the vaccine. I love it when some of the worst like Chris Cuomo do an about face.

Chris Cuomo makes staggering U-turn after confessing he now takes 'regular dose' of Ivermectin for long Covid - despite ridiculing antibacterial drug during pandemichttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13403891/Chris-Cuomo-Ivermectin-long-covid-treatment.html

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 10:27:58 am »

Ugh...you are exhausting with this.  Ivermectin isn't the boogeyman.  It just wasn't the right tool for the job according to the doctors who were using best practice according to the scientific method.  I'm not pro or anti-Ivermectin.

I don't think people should be taking veterinary versions of medicines against their doctors wishes, in lieu of the recommended treatments.

What medicine you take isn't a right/left gotcha political issue, dude.  It's just science.

I drink your milkshake!
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2024, 10:45:29 am »

Some people also like essential oils to help with their sciatica, whatever floats their boat.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2024, 11:09:46 am »

This doesn’t change my views on Ivermectin.  I didn’t have a that much respect for Cummo before this article so this article doesn’t move the needle on that front either.

One of the reasons I trust CNN but not NewsNation is when CNN learned of Cummos ethical lapses they fired him, NewsNation hired him knowing why he got fired.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2024, 01:32:00 pm »

So many things with what happened and continue to happen but you guys keep your head buried in the sand. Therre is a ton of resources out there if you actually cared to know.

Bill Maher Drops Stunning Monologue on the COVID “Experts” Who Got It Wrong

“A lot of the dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be CORRECT.”

This includes, but is not limited to:

• COVID came from a lab
• Ivermectin worked
• Masks offered no benefit and were harmful
• Should have never kept kids out of school
• Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity
• Long COVID is often a symptom of long vax
• Hospitals murdered COVID patients
• COVID fatality rate and death count were highly inflated
• Unvaccinated were scapegoated for the failure of the shots
• Early treatment was suppressed to make way for a “vaccine”
• Risks of the jab were intentionally hidden from the public
• Vaccine mandates are wrong
• More shots = more risk of infection
• COVID shots are neither safe nor effective

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2024, 02:12:43 pm »

So many things with what happened and continue to happen but you guys keep your head buried in the sand. Therre is a ton of resources out there if you actually cared to know.

Bill Maher Drops Stunning Monologue on the COVID “Experts” Who Got It Wrong

“A lot of the dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be CORRECT.”

This includes, but is not limited to:

• COVID came from a lab 

That is still unknown, with no definitive answer one way or the other.  And at no point did anyone reputable say It absolutely came from a lab or not.  At different times the available analysis seemed to point one way or the other.  That is how science works, new information, new likelihoods.

• Ivermectin worked

Totally false.

• Masks offered no benefit and were harmful

Also totally false.

• Should have never kept kids out of school

That is an opinion not a statement of fact.   Keeping kids out of school undoubtedly slowed the spread and lowered the death count.  But it also had negative effects on the children's development.  It is my opinion that closing the schools was the right decision, but that is a value judgement.

• Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity

In someways yes, in someways no.  Problem with natural immunity is the risk associated with death while acquiring it. 
• Long COVID is often a symptom of long vax

Huh? 

• Hospitals murdered COVID patients

Huh?  Hospitals were stretched for resources and sometimes didn't have the ability to treat all of them, but they didn't murder patients.

• COVID fatality rate and death count were highly inflated

This is a conspiracy theory that has been debunked.  The numbers weren't perfect with people dying of covid and not counted because they were never tested and others who died who had covid that probably would have died anyway, but the overall death toll proves that Covid caused a significant spike in people dying. 

• Unvaccinated were scapegoated for the failure of the shots

Never happened. 

• Early treatment was suppressed to make way for a “vaccine”

Not suppressed, but the Trump administration definitely prioritized vaccine research over treatments. I was very critical of him for doing this at the time, turned out to be a good move.  Even if done for bad reasons.   

• Risks of the jab were intentionally hidden from the public

No they weren't.

• Vaccine mandates are wrong

That is an opinion.  I support vaccine mandates, I was required to get a whole bunch of shots before I could enroll in public school as a child and my college also required my vaccines to be updated. 

• More shots = more risk of infection

True.  But the benefit of the vaccine vastly out weights the small risk of infection.

• COVID shots are neither safe nor effective

Wrong they have been proven both safe and effective.  As those terms are generally agreed on. 

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2024, 02:19:15 pm »

I disagree with most of what you're saying, based on how I understand the science as spoken by scientists.  I don't really want to get into it.

There is a bigger question of "who gives a shit?"  Let the expert scientists work out the science over time.  COVID is in the rear-view mirror.  We can learn lessons and stuff, sure, but what do you want from this?  Even if we run across a new strain, it won't be COVID, so we'll have to figure out what its terms are and how to deal with it.

Also, you have to prepare with best practices, not knowing all the data yet.  People who wore gloves to pick up their groceries weren't dumb people.  We just didn't have information on airborne spread, so they took precaution.

You predict hurricane paths and prepare to the best of your ability.  Sometimes the hurricane misses you.  4 years later, you're not wagging weather maps in people's faces about the forecasters being wrong because you had to put up your shutters.

I drink your milkshake!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2024, 02:36:53 pm »

You predict hurricane paths and prepare to the best of your ability.  Sometimes the hurricane misses you.  4 years later, you're not wagging weather maps in people's faces about the forecasters being wrong because you had to put up your shutters.

Actually the folks spouting off the Covid nonsense are the same folks who refuse to heed storm warnings because "last year they predicted a massive storm and it didn't do much"

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2024, 08:35:15 am »

Actually the folks spouting off the Covid nonsense are the same folks who refuse to heed storm warnings because "last year they predicted a massive storm and it didn't do much"
Actually you are talking out your arse ... as usual. The people who don't buy into the bullshit spewed and didn't follow the rules are more likely the same people who hid Ann Frank and ran the Underground Railroad. They don't need the government to tell them how to live and they most surely weren't the people crying to authorities when their neighbors refused to get the shot or wear a mask after being told to do so.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2024, 11:21:59 am »

^^^^ If you are looking for a modern day Miep Gies, it is not the people refusing to wear a mask, it is the people who risk jail time to provide water to migrants in the Arizona desert.  You can't claim you would have helped the Jews perscuted by the Nazis and support the persecution of Hispanics by MAGA.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2024, 01:30:11 pm »

support the persecution of Hispanics by MAGA.
No kidding. You quite often find ways to make me laugh. Latinos are moving towards Trump but I guess you'd just say they aren't intelligent enough to know better. You know, kind of like how you guys don't think blacks know what a computer is. Nothing more racist than a Democratic politician.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2024, 07:46:35 pm »

This seems like a fantasy slight that you're pretending that you had to endure.

There were by and large very little mask mandates for very long at any government level, especially where you live.  And except for very specific industries, there were not vaccine mandates at all.

You're pretending to be a victim here.  What do you actually want that you didn't get?

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2024, 08:05:14 am »

You guys make up things to try to make someone look silly. I'm not sure when that style of child like arguing became so popular but it is.  

I'm not a victim and mandates were real. You couldn't go into restaurants or stores without them and in some cases without having the shot.  I almost lost my job for not getting a shot. I had to go past mandate dates etc in order to get them to finally agree we didn't have to get them. I wouldn't call that being a victim because I had to fight for what I thought was right. That's the major difference from progressive liberals and everyone else. We deal with our crap while they think they need to be compensated for some made up issue that never even happened or isn't relevant.

Now even liberals are admitting the shots caused some damage. My 55 year old boss suddenly developed Parkinson after getting the shot that was mandated by our company. Can't tell you how much she regrets being one of the few who did. Can't tell you how much it sucks for her as she can't even sue anyone for help and is now almost permanently disabled.

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2024, 08:33:20 am »

speaking of comedy CF, wow,

First off .. stores and restaurants aren't the government, private business can mandate whatever the crap they want as long as it isn't discriminatory towards a protected class. This is not the government. Welcome to capitalism and the free market.

Do you work for the government? Cause if you don't then you almost losing your job again, is a private company doing free market things. Not the government.

What is more likely, your 55 year old boss getting parkinsons because that's just how the disease progresses and that's in the ballpark of when symptoms manifest enough for a diagnosis. Or are we going to blame a boogeyman shot that in no way is connected to parkinsons in any conceivable way.

When i finally arrive at a terminal or chornic illness hopefully many years away from now, i'll make sure to blame the last movie i watched in the theatre for it.  or some gummy bears i ate 30 years earlier
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 08:35:19 am by Fau Teixeira » Logged
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2024, 09:23:42 am »

speaking of comedy CF, wow,

First off .. stores and restaurants aren't the government, private business can mandate whatever the crap they want as long as it isn't discriminatory towards a protected class. This is not the government. Welcome to capitalism and the free market.

Do you work for the government? Cause if you don't then you almost losing your job again, is a private company doing free market things. Not the government.

What is more likely, your 55 year old boss getting parkinsons because that's just how the disease progresses and that's in the ballpark of when symptoms manifest enough for a diagnosis. Or are we going to blame a boogeyman shot that in no way is connected to parkinsons in any conceivable way.

When i finally arrive at a terminal or chornic illness hopefully many years away from now, i'll make sure to blame the last movie i watched in the theatre for it.  or some gummy bears i ate 30 years earlier
2 things. The first is my company was mandated by the Federal Govt to get the shots because we work on Federal contracts. New York tried to mandate their citizens by making it almost impossible to do anything without it. Fortunately I live in the free state of Florida. Remember the whole "vaccine card" . That wasn't a private business idea. Private businesses were punished for not enforcing it.

Secondly her neurologist told her that he isn't saying the shot caused it, but most of the early onset people he has seen in recent years had gotten one or more of shots. I get that you think that's coincidence but whatever. Maybe you can go back and sue that movie or gummy bear company fro mental anguish? It wouldn't be the craziest thing progressives do these days. Hahaha

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray