Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:24:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  What non-cults feel kinda like cults?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What non-cults feel kinda like cults?  (Read 1043 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2024, 03:36:08 pm »

Yeah, I think some of those might actually start to be cults.   This thread was supposed to kinda be light-hearted, but now we're getting into some dark shit.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2024, 04:04:44 pm »

I'm going to flip one of Hoodie's. I  don't support Trump but I know some people that can't take a break from talking about how bad he is and name calling people from the MAGA group. It is all they do.
I wouldn't say all MAGA people but the extreme MAGA people and the Trump Derangement Syndrome people are equally cults. I dare say most people with a Trump sticker or MAGA hat is not certifiable.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2024, 04:30:31 pm »

Opposing a cult doesn't make you a cult.  MAGA is binary and they will destroy and ostracize any one not MAGA.  E.g There is no place in the GOP for Liz Cheney.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2024, 05:00:05 pm »

Opposing a cult doesn't make you a cult.  MAGA is binary and they will destroy and ostracize any one not MAGA.  E.g There is no place in the GOP for Liz Cheney.
We already knew you were in the TDS group. No need to brag about it. Hahaha

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2024, 06:02:30 pm »

This is a good point.  They have run out their own people with purity tests.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2024, 06:18:02 pm »

This is a good point.  They have run out their own people with purity tests.
And that ship has sailed. With the verdict today I can pretty much guarantee most, if not all, Republicans will vote Trump as well as Independents and moderates. Even my liberal friends were admitting he's probably guilty but they produced no evidence to convict him. This trial was literally the opposite of the OJ Simpson trial and it will bring people to the polls who had absolutely no intention of voting. Like everything else so far, I don't think this is going to elicit the kind of reaction they were hoping.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2024, 06:21:32 pm »

You said before that you weren't going to vote for him.  Are you planning on voting for him now?

I drink your milkshake!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2024, 06:27:11 pm »

Oh no, all the 2016 and 2020 Trump voters who totally weren't going to vote for him this time have been enraged by his criminal conviction for the same act that his former attorney Michael Cohen already did 2 years for!

The "lesson" here is that we can't ever hold Republicans accountable for their criminal acts or they will get Really Mad and win the election.  But enough of that, let's talk some more about Hunter's laptop and the Biden Crime Family!

Denver2

Email
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2024, 07:28:44 pm »

It shows how morally bankrupt conservatives are that being found guilty of multiple felonies means he should be relected.

Hilarious if it wasn’t so sad and dangerous.

CF may be right though and it’s very possible this maniac is going to win.

Well we all get what we deserve in the end.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2024, 08:00:35 am »

You said before that you weren't going to vote for him.  Are you planning on voting for him now?
I think I have to. I still can't stand him as a person but I fully believe these trials are a mockery to our political system. Our politicians are out of control on both sides so it only seems fair to have conservatives go after the Dems as well. Somewhere during Obama's presidency the extreme left and extreme right became the voice of the parties and we are reaping the consequences now. Our country has suffered every since. Outside of Biden stepping up and putting a halt to the process I don't see how this ends well.  

It shows how morally bankrupt conservatives are that being found guilty of multiple felonies means he should be relected.

Conservatives? Basically 2/3rds of the country don't care about the results of the trial and that includes most of the Democrats. Few people see these trials as nothing more than political retaliation. I'm guessing many of those who do care do it in a way that doesn't actually support the guilty verdicts.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 08:16:57 am by CF DolFan » Logged

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2024, 08:52:55 am »

It wasn’t the democratic party who convicted Trump.  It was a jury.  And almost every witness was someone who supported Trump in the 2016 election.

As for the deceptive graphic produced by the National inquirer Daily Mail.  A Trump conviction not effecting who you vote for does not equal not caring about the verdict. I care about the verdict but it won’t doesn’t effect my vote.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2024, 09:21:05 am »

I think I have to. I still can't stand him as a person but I fully believe these trials are a mockery to our political system

is this the conservative version of "i wasn't going to beat my wife, but now that she got mouthy, i have to"?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2024, 11:03:23 am »

is this the conservative version of "i wasn't going to beat my wife, but now that she got mouthy, i have to"?
If my wife was trying to murder me and I caught her in the act ... then maybe.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2024, 12:37:50 pm »

I think I have to. I still can't stand him as a person but I fully believe these trials are a mockery to our political system.
"Look what you made me do" part 1000.

Conservatives are never responsible for the choices that even they acknowledge are bad.  It's always the fault of liberals making them do these things.

Denver2

Email
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2024, 12:47:30 pm »

"Look what you made me do" part 1000.

Conservatives are never responsible for the choices that even they acknowledge are bad.  It's always the fault of liberals making them do these things.

Pretty rich from people who preach self reliance lol

Of course as we all know red states only survive because of government subsidies and the elderly conservative right leaning retirees are the biggest beneficiaries of our social programs.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray