Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 14, 2024, 05:45:37 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dan LeBatard interview with Tua
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dan LeBatard interview with Tua  (Read 355 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« on: August 20, 2024, 12:14:38 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH9mSPfI8dU

It's a 20+ minute interview.  He covers his approach to social media, and goes in on his experience with coaching, particularly the difference between how Flores treated him and how McDaniel treats him.

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 12:25:21 am »

Not that we should be surprised, but Flores doesn't come across well here at all. He sounds like a grade A asshole.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 12:00:22 pm »

Not that we should be surprised, but Flores doesn't come across well here at all. He sounds like a grade A asshole.

The ex-coach is almost always the bad guy.  But the Belichick tree isn't exactly know as being super friendly.  Dolphins knew what they were getting when they hired him

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2024, 03:57:17 pm »

The ex-coach is almost always the bad guy.  But the Belichick tree isn't exactly know as being super friendly.  Dolphins knew what they were getting when they hired him

Coaches can be assholes, but they gotta check a box.  I don't know Belichick too well, but for a guy like Popavich, he was gruff to the media, but was apparently beloved by his players and would lie down for them.  Other guys are really in with the owners...or with the fans or whatever.  Sometimes the other coaches and staff love them.

Flores was none of these.  The players didn't like him.  The owner couldn't get him to cheat the way he wanted so it's not like he was a toady.  His staff didn't like or trust him.  And the fans didn't like him.  He was the worst of all worlds.

I drink your milkshake!
Denver2

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2024, 04:20:42 pm »

I wish we played the Vikings this year.

Man Flores was awful, when will people learn that Bellichick assistants are garbage and that Bill himself is only successful because of Brady. I hope that 20 year old he’s dating keeps that asshole from coming back, but if he does I’ll have a team to root against.

Bastard doesn’t deserve Shula’s record.
Sibster

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2024, 07:13:24 am »

The Belichick tree hasn't fared well as head coaches either.   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray