Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:49:44 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game - Bills
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game - Bills  (Read 248 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 12, 2024, 11:17:15 pm »

I gotta give it to the O-line.  From what I saw of Tua, one of the picks was bad luck, another was pressure

I guess you can give it to Tua for that decision to take on Hamlin. 

Eichenberg too, for the penalties.

But again, better to make those mistakes in a blowout.

Tua might be done for the season, not just one or two weeks.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 11:59:07 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 11:31:07 pm »

Tua - His throws were all over the place; at first I thought maybe guys ran the wrong routes, but it was more than that.  He should have been checked for a concussion before the game.  When the Bills went up by 14 he started getting that deer in the headlights look and I had a feeling it was going to be bad.  Finally, he made that bone head, head first dive right into an oncoming defender; a guy with his concussion history just shouldn't be doing that.  I hope he enjoys his 2-3 weeks off.

Mike McDaniels - From terrible play calling to pulling your top receivers with plenty of time left on the clock, cowardice IMO, he deserves a shame of the game.  I've said it before, he needs to turn over play calling duties to an OC.  He's okay calling plays against average and below average teams, but against top teams in the league he is always outcoached.

HM's

Austin Jackson - VonMiller owned him.

The Defense - they were put in some tough spots because of Tua, but the Bills did anything they wanted against them.  Did the Bills even have to punt???

Terron Armstead - Taking that 4-5 game break a little early in the season this year, I guess he wants to get two breaks in this season. 
Hopefully the Dolphins will get at least 7 games out of him this year.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2024, 02:30:02 pm »

Tua wasn't on his game.  It feels strange to talk about it considering what happened.  He was PROBABLY responsible for INT #2 and his 3rd one for the pick 6 was particularly bad.

And then the decision not to slide when he had the first down by 4 full yards.  That was potentially career-ending and there's really nobody to point the finger at there but him.

I drink your milkshake!
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2024, 09:11:52 am »

From the brief NFL highlights package:

Top of the list, Tua. The last two INTs were truly awful, especially the pick 6.

I agree with the others saying McDaniel was a pussy for pulling his main receivers after Tua went out. Skylar is the QB for at least next week, so give him a good quarter with Hill and Waddle in advance. It was weak, and supporters at the stadium paid good money (as well as a few watching) to see Miami's talent out there playing. If he's going to pull players, he should personally refund the supporters the money they paid to see them play. This is a professional sport, people are paying $$$ to see excellence - they don't want to see a Nick Kyrios half-assed effort and pack it in when things aren't going their way.  

The defense is still loose in zone coverage, and struggles to catch up when players get behind them. Jalen Ramsey's blitz led directly to a Bills TD. It's really hit and miss on that side of the ball, and when it misses, oh boy does it ever!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray