Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2024, 09:09:55 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls vs. Bills #1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls vs. Bills #1  (Read 96 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« on: September 12, 2024, 11:35:29 pm »

Achane - He played his heart out for the team.

HM - Skyler Thompson - Threw a few nice passes; maybe if his coach didn't quit on the team by pulling the top two receivers he could have scored a TD or two.

HM - Lamm & Cotton - a bit rough the first couple snaps but they came around.  I thought these guys played well last year so I don't think it's going to be a huge drop-off in talent.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 11:39:02 pm »

^^ Sorry, mf...but I am seeing the fans around here quit on the team more than the coach is.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2024, 11:47:59 pm »

^^ Sorry, mf...but I am seeing the fans around here quit on the team more than the coach is.

I get that, there are always those fair weather fans.  But IMO there was no reason to pull Hill & Waddell, and a couple very good reasons to keep them in the game.  He gave up on winning the game.  I've seen coaches/teams fight harder down 10 points with 30 seconds left on the clock, let alone practically a whole quarter.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2024, 11:52:08 pm »

Achane - He played his heart out for the team.

HM - Skyler Thompson - Threw a few nice passes; maybe if his coach didn't quit on the team by pulling the top two receivers he could have scored a TD or two.

HM - Lamm & Cotton - a bit rough the first couple snaps but they came around.  I thought these guys played well last year so I don't think it's going to be a huge drop-off in talent.

Achane

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2024, 02:28:25 pm »

Achane was great.

I don't think it's game ball worthy, but I want to push back on McDaniel.  I think that we were in the game and playing well and were still in a position to be competitive, even after 3 turnovers.  That pick 6 essentially ended the game.  But if that first INT is caught, this plays out differently.

I thought that we had some really interesting movement and play designs and we were moving the ball well offensively.  You just can't score when you're turning the ball over on drives.  I kinda discount anything that happened after we were down 3 scores.  At that point, the Bills changed their defense and were just going to bleed us slow.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray