Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 12:21:00 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Thoughts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thoughts  (Read 214 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 23, 2024, 10:50:05 am »

1) For all you people saying we win with Tua, I disagree.  Just watch the first two games of the year.  I just don't think they are very good this year.  They are no different than the team the last two years.  They made the playoffs in 2022 because of bad calls in their favor, and they made it last year because they had a cupcake schedule.  They overpaid for Tua and Ramsey, and they are paying for it now.

2) I disagree with attempting a 57-yard field on fourth and one.  I understand if it's fourth down and five, but even the worst offense in the NFL has a better chance of gaining one yard than Sanders has a chance of making a 57-yard field goal.

3) I don't know how much I pin this on Skylar.  He was getting crushed all day long.  On a side note, I put him on our quarterback Mount Rushmore because of the finale in 2022.  Maybe we should have kept Mike White.  He may be the highest rated quarterback in Miami history.  

4) I can't fairly gauge the defense because of my years of watching Tom Brady.  I don't know if I should compare Miami's defenses to his defenses.  

5) Next week is a must win in order to have any chance of saving the season.  
« Last Edit: September 23, 2024, 11:21:13 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray