Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 08, 2024, 12:23:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Question Maine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question Maine  (Read 3648 times)
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« on: January 20, 2006, 04:21:48 am »

Maine I had question for you? Maybe you will know.

Every Red Sox game I watch on TV there is a guy who sits like 3 seats to the right of home plate. (If your looking from the mound) He is at every game. He's a heavy set guy in his 40 - 50's.

I  talked to him when we did a flag ceremony at fenway on Mothers day before the game. He was like "We appreciate what you guys do". Ever sense that day I see him on TV all the time. Who the hell is this guy?

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 04:52:50 am »

Maine I had question for you? Maybe you will know.

Every Red Sox game I watch on TV there is a guy who sits like 3 seats to the right of home plate. (If your looking from the mound) He is at every game. He's a heavy set guy in his 40 - 50's.

I  talked to him when we did a flag ceremony at fenway on Mothers day before the game. He was like "We appreciate what you guys do". Ever sense that day I see him on TV all the time. Who the hell is this guy?

Good thing you noticed that, Marine!!  The guy could be a terrorist planning to blow up Fenway Park!!  j/k

If you say he's at every game, that doesn't surprise me.  Boston has a BUNCH of die hard fans that attend every game.  Plus, as a general rule, seats in that area can only be bought as season tickets.  
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 05:04:49 am »

Yea, but this guys not a season ticket holder. When I talked to him he was about to take the elevator up stairs to the press booth or something.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray