Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 08, 2024, 12:18:18 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Kobe Scores 81 Against Raptors
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Kobe Scores 81 Against Raptors  (Read 10221 times)
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 02:39:39 pm »

Well I for one was impressed. 81 points is no small accomplishment. The kid dumped what 62??? in three quarters earlier this year. He has to score his team is full of a bunch of no one's!!!!! I would have no problem dishing him the rock on a night like that. He was in a zone and shot over 60 percent for the game so who gives a shit about his past. Just give him his props and move on!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 02:52:55 pm »

I got a phone call from a friend and he let me know "hey Kobe's got 50-whatever pts. after 3." I proceeded to watch the paint on the walls dry.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 06:19:22 pm »

Whata is this snitching you guys are referring to. My menory has faded there.
When Kobe got caught cheating, he said something like... "well lots of players do it... Shaq has some side orders too, he just kicks them down some cash and they stay quiet."

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 06:55:33 pm »

When Kobe got caught cheating, he said something like... "well lots of players do it... Shaq has some side orders too, he just kicks them down some cash and they stay quiet."

Was that before or after Shaq was putting out the Thanksgiving dinner party acusations?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray