Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 05:49:14 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Star QB Delvin switches to Penn St
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Star QB Delvin switches to Penn St  (Read 3925 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: January 24, 2006, 06:56:34 pm »

Pennsylvania hometown QB Pat Delvin has withdrawn his oral commitment to the University of Miami, opting to stay close to home and play for Joe Paterno at Penn St. 

I'll bet Househead and Tekgod are kicking holes in their walls and Philly and Janet are singing hallelujah's. 
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 07:37:26 pm »

Wow. Devlin is a stud. Too bad for Canes fans. Yay! for us Nittany Lion fans!

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php/topic,7272.0.html

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 08:10:17 pm »

Pennsylvania hometown QB Pat Delvin has withdrawn his oral commitment to the University of Miami, opting to stay close to home and play for Joe Paterno at Penn St. 

I'll bet Househead and Tekgod are kicking holes in their walls and Philly and Janet are singing hallelujah's. 

Boy the good news just keeps rolling in from coral gables.lol

Larry choker completly blew this one. How can you fire Dan Werner who was heavily involved in the recruitment of delvin, and not have a replacement onboard with recruits hanging in the balance especially a QB. This just reinforces my belief, choker was given orders from paul dee to relieve those coaches of their duties or his ass was gone.

BTW ........... Tommy how's fred rouse and lewis fairing at F$U?............... ohh i forgot they were dismissed from the team. lmao........Bobby's really got things under control up thier huh?

Meanwhile,  over in gator country the basketball team in 17-1, and ranked 4th in the polls. The football team will have the top recruiting class in the nation led by Mr. Tim tebow, and the baseball team is ranked #2 in the preseason polls. Damn its great to be a florida gator.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 08:49:41 pm by gocowboys31 » Logged

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 10:24:21 pm »

BTW ........... Tommy how's fred rouse and lewis fairing at F$U?............... ohh i forgot they were dismissed from the team. lmao........Bobby's really got things under control up thier huh?

I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you for a few reasons:

1.  In case you didn't notice, FSU isn't going after the star skill players, as they are focusing on beefing up their lines on both sides of the ball.  With that in mind, FSU is #6 in recruiting class rankings.  Since we all know Bobby Bowden as a master closer of the deal, I'd worry if I were you.

2. Rouse and Lewis were dismissed because they were constantly getting into trouble and hurting the team.  Those guys are talented but are lazy, undisciplined, unwilling to work, and full of themselves. 

3. In case you didn't notice, it's an even numbered year.  That means a trip to the Doak for your Gaytors.  Let's see how Tebow handles himself in front of 75,000 screaming Garnet and Gold clad fans. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray