Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 02:18:00 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  sam madison -> G-men
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: sam madison -> G-men  (Read 5792 times)
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 05:52:20 pm »

i didn't get that from sports extra....

and i also wish he'd sitll be a fin, but hey, that makes my becoming a giants fan instantly more tolerable.  now i have someone to REALLY honestly cheer for, i'm ordering a red Madison jersey as soon as its actually "official"

Damn...Good luck, Sam.

Tony, don't forget to post a pic of that jersey.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 09:01:08 pm »

^^^^^

frimp, i was thinking of getting the red alternate, what do you think?  our orange jerseys are my fav, and i think i like the red the most too.....it stands out REALLY nice in that stadium too....whenever i'm at a giants game you can pick 'em out from the nosebleed sections
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 09:10:45 pm »

^^^^^

frimp, i was thinking of getting the red alternate, what do you think?  our orange jerseys are my fav, and i think i like the red the most too.....it stands out REALLY nice in that stadium too....whenever i'm at a giants game you can pick 'em out from the nosebleed sections

Like the orange jerseys eh?  Interested in one of those Seau Jerseys for $9.97?  I've got a coupon for $5 off. 
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 09:25:28 pm »

^^^^^

I'm all for being red in a sea of blue. (Sorry...couldn't resist.) Grin

Still, seriously, I like the red jerseys. Thats the one I'd get too.

Just, wear the orange Madison jersey to at least one game for sentimental reasons.

ADeadSmitty
Uber Member

What can Brown do for us?

ADeadSmitty
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 09:33:15 pm »

So, he get a $2M signing bonus with a yearly base salary of

$900,000 in 2006,
$1.2 million in 2007
$1.5 million in 2008
$1.8 million in 2009

There are some incentives as well, but they are pretty small (no more than 250K per year).  This seems like a pretty good value for the Giants.  At 32, you wouldn't think he would play the full 4 years, but even if you only get 2 years at 2M a year (when you figure in the bonus), that doesn't sound bad.  What was he due to make with Miami?

Good analysis. I think this is a solid deal for the Giants, and if this is all Madison can command on the free-agent market, it was probably good for the Dolphins to cut him.
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2006, 10:51:46 pm »

^^^

frimp, believe me if i coudl i would......actually thats a GREAT idea....i bet i can find an orange madison on firesale on the internet or in that amazing store in CT i found...
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2006, 11:36:51 pm »

^^^

frimp, believe me if i coudl i would......actually thats a GREAT idea....i bet i can find an orange madison on firesale on the internet or in that amazing store in CT i found...
http://www.miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nObjGroupID=429&nPage=0

Right now, the orange Madison jerseys are $55.00 but that will go down very soon.

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2006, 09:42:34 am »

Really dude, if I was getting a Giants' jersey (which I'd sooner poke out my eyeballs with a spoon), I'd get the blue.  They look so much nicer.  The red always look like practice jersies to me.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray