Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 12:31:41 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Givens to the browns
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Givens to the browns  (Read 1890 times)
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« on: March 11, 2006, 12:04:31 am »

Let the free agent period begin!!!!!!!!!

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 12:44:12 am »

I think they are the only team awake right now! They have signed Givens, re-signed Shelton, and signed a punter too.
Cleveland Browns- 3
Rest of the NFL- 0

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
bsfins
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 04:41:55 am »

This is bunk..someone hacked in to the browns website...The Browns didn't sign Givens...
From espn.com...Len pastabelly...
Givens and taken away: The first weird free-agency report of the night came from Cleveland, when the team's Web site reportedly signed Patriots wide receiver David Givens and Ravens punter Dave Zastudil. The only problem was it wasn't true.

Now, Given's isn't even going to visit Cleveland. Givens will be in Miami Saturday and will go to the Houston Texans on Sunday. The price tag for Givens went up above where the Browns wanted to pay.

Givens' agent, Brad Blank, theorized that someone hacked into the Browns' computer, which is what accounted for the mistake.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray