Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2024, 06:17:44 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Cards Sign Edge (was "Prediction About Everyone's Favorite Team")
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Cards Sign Edge (was "Prediction About Everyone's Favorite Team")  (Read 4842 times)
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 07:23:16 pm »

This is a GREAT move by the Cards. This instantly makes them contenders for the NFC West division at the very least. I know Dennis Green has underachived the last couple of seasons, but last year Warner got hurt. If he can keep Warner healthy, that offense is going to tear it up.

That would require an offensive line, wouldn't it? Warner must have the highest injuries per sack ratio of any quarterback in the league and there's little reason to think the Cardinals can protect him with the moves they've made so far.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 08:15:49 pm »

Arizona needs more help than 1 RB.  Like most of us (with a brain) have said they need a serious upgrade on the O-Line.  James can't carry the entire team like an elite QB can. EJ needs help to compliment his skill.  AZ's defense is deplorable.   

Ask jay fielder, and a.j feely what happens when your all -world back isnt around. It's called alot of aches & pains on monday morning's, and pick 6'sssss. Just wacth, the posterboy's life just became a whole lot miserable.

Hell,  I thought it was a shitty line and sub-par QB skill that Fiedler and Feeley suffered from,  what the hell was I watching?  Posterboy will be fine,  like BJL said,  RB's are as good as their O-Line and last time I checked Indy didn't rely too heavily on their running game.  Besides I haven't seen the Colts winning too many Super Bowls / playoffs WITH James,  so what do you care?  Whoever they punch in after EJ will be fine.  I hope, just to spite YOU haters, the Colts win it all next year just to piss you off even more.  Posterboy's face will be plastered all over, SEE, EAT, BREATHE, SMELL even more MANNING!!! 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray